Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Makes me feel a bit bummed out watching a lot of worst hits of the year list and seeing a lot of them have “Only Human” by The Jonas Brothers either on the list or as a dishonorable mention because I genuinely like the song, even better than the bland “Sucker” and the laughably bad “Cool”.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Broken Adam  
I doubt that one song that even the fanbase doesn’t like will be enough to have his career go south. Also, how could he have a comeback when last year he collaborated with Ed Sheeran on the Top 10 hit “I Don’t Care”?

@TheHappySpaceman  
A bubblegum pop band from the 60’s couldn’t make it sound good as a title so imagine someone like Bieber attempting it.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Began on listening to all the songs for my list, first I took care of the songs that made the 2018 year end because I’m not including them in this list.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Huh, so Post Malone was the one to reclaim the top spot after all the Christmas songs came and ruined everything. However, it won’t be long cause it looks like The Box by Roddy Ricch is on its way to to claim it next and if it does, then that’ll be the first new number one song of the 2020’s
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
In a year that included The Black Album, Nevermind, and both Use Your Illusion albums, Slave to the Grind still managed to be the edgiest release of 1991.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
So I listened to that Black Eyed Peas song with J Balvin and wow is it annoying. I expected this to be just as annoying in 1997 but going into 2020? Just permanently break up and pursue your solo projects boys, your time is up and do what Fergie did.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@TheHappySpaceman  
I powered through the whole thing and it doesn’t get better. Annoying sample that repeats over and over (I do like the original song and I should use it was my avatar one day since it’s a one hit wonder), dated production which sounds like a cross between Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj and You Know You Like It by DJ Snake, which are both from 2015, bad rapping and singing and even worse lyrics (“Puta, I learned that one down in Mexico”? Seriously?)

It’s basically the group going back to their roots while at the same time trying to stay relevant but not knowing how. Luckily, I don’t see it becoming a Top 40 hit and it’ll be forgotten as the year goes on.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Checking the Hot 100 and so many new entries and re-entries, it’s a beautiful sight to have all of them replace the Christmas songs.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
I’m definitely putting in 2112, A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, and Moving Pictures. May stay away from Vapor Trails, because while it’s a great one, it would be especially rough to listen to after this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide