[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tngjstn  
Dying should be the first concern of committing suicide.

Yeah I’ve had friends come and go in groups, over stupid crap. Eventually you’ll just get numb, you’ll start casting people out and you might find a couple people you can trust.

The most important person in your life is you, know matter who tries to make you think that you owe your freedom.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Ninji  
That’s fair enough, but this experience has weakened me so bad that I have chronic thoughts of death. Imagine going through a bad breakup without any closure whatsoever, which usually takes years. Now imagine eight breakups happening simultaneously. That’s where I’m at.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Give me 50 reasons why I shouldn’t kill myself (not counting “your family will be devastated”). If you can’t find 50 you won’t change my mind.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@tngjstn  
I’d have an easier time if I knew more about you and your situation.

However, before you commit to such a huge and irreversible decision, can you apply the same standards to your own position? That is, can you come up with 50 reasons to kill yourself?

Rhetorical questions aside, I think the number of reasons to do something is less important than how good the reasons are.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
That feel when you get ignored D:  
full

Nah, just kidding xD.

@tngjstn

If I am honest with you, I really don’t find any reasons to live, I don’t even think my family would care…

@Gameplay The Pony

Loneliness it’s my best friend xD.  
Nah, but seriously, there are people here who can talk with you. This it’s the magic of Friendship!
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tngjstn  
Of all the things we’re entitled to closure isn’t it. They might not be friends worth investing in. Not everyone will leave you over stupid shit.

@tngjstn  
If there isn’t 50 people who vaguely care about you, or even 50 different hobbies you can take up, there is at least 50 different drugs you can try.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide