Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ILoveMyoozik

That’s not true, buddy! I would know some ladies your age… Well, nevermind. But you’re looking good, ma boi! I would wish you would believe me…

@Antique1899

Ah, I’m sorry! Really! But the flag in your room was… misleading. Ah, whatever. So, you’re a Belarussian! I’m good, and I like it. ;-D

Yeah, I can literally imagine the “Components. American components, Russian Components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!” ;-)

Seriously, your cameo! Perfect! ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

You’re right, but seriously. Do you ever have seen a man or woman holding his/her own brain from coming out of their head? Let me say it this way. It usually doesn’t end well! (sigh) (_)

I’m not complaining people get shoot or killed or anything else. Seriously. In war people dies. Fact. My job, keep the members of the squad alive. That’s it.

Not nice: Grab a MG and going on a killing spree. Bad medic! :-/

Well, I’m “okay” right now. Duty, honor, etc. But I don’t like people get hurt. Physically or emotionally. Never ever. That’s just my humble opinion. I’ll do my job, but that’s all. And I’m very grateful for little digital pastel-coloured magic ponies to keep me alive. In a moment of huge despair. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@wumbl3

First I’ll take you to a secret place, dark and full of shadows. Then I will reveal to you a treasure full of…

My little pony, my little pony. . . . .

(SCREAMING FROM UNDERGROUND!)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide