Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic Random facts of yourself thread

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
I got arrested last night for peacefully holding up a sign that said "make love not war."

![full](https://i.postimg.cc/zXv55WXg/IMG-20200601-021940499.jpg!

)

They told us to leave, I said no, I hadn't broken any laws, and they arrested me anyway. Got a charge for unlawful assembly but they did it wrong and I'll get the charge dropped pretty soon.

The cops were relying on 2 general assumptions, of which I'm sure nobody could've predicted were going to be inaccurate, but alas, they were foolhardy in hindsight:

1. Their ability to correctly follow proper protocol under the law, and correctly fill out paperwork after they get all tuckered out from poor baby's first "riot" here in Sioux City Iowa.

And 2. The inability of a young person in the 21st century to know how to use a web browser and a search engine for 5 consecutive minutes.

Seriously, half the misdemeanors nowadays you can find a good defense for in 5 minutes of Google.

Lmao, pigs are dumb.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis
I got arrested last night for peacefully holding up a sign that said "make love not war."

!https://i.postimg.cc/zXv55WXg/IMG-20200601-021940499.jpg!

They told us to leave, I said no, I hadn't broken any laws, and they arrested me anyway. Got a charge for unlawful assembly but they did it wrong and I'll get the charge dropped pretty soon.

The cops were relying on 2 general assumptions, of which I'm sure nobody could've predicted were going to be inaccurate, but alas, they were foolhardy in hindsight:

1. Their ability to correctly follow proper protocol under the law, and correctly fill out paperwork after they get all tuckered out from poor baby's first "riot" here in Sioux City Iowa.

And 2. The inability of a young person in the 21st century to know how to use a web browser and a search engine for 5 consecutive minutes.

Seriously, half the misdemeanors nowadays you can find a good defense for in 5 minutes of Google. Lmao, pigs are dumb.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis

!https://i.postimg.cc/zXv55WXg/IMG-20200601-021940499.jpg!

Seriously, half the misdemeanors nowadays you can find a good defense for in 5 minutes of Google.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis

https://i.postimg.cc/zXv55WXg/IMG-20200601-021940499.jpg

No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock