Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Robert Kirkman says that Omni-man would beat Superman in a fight by a landslide.
Hey Zincy and Dusty, how fucking high/stupid/drunk is Kirkman?
Personally, I see Omni as having around 90% of Supes total power level so he’ll obviously put up a tough N rough fight but he won’t win in the long run.
If I was a comic creator I would say at every occasion that all the characters I created can beat Superman
Doesn’t matter if the story is about snail people with leukaemia, I’ll just say it for fun
That’s what Kirkman is doing here
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Did you know smut in fanfiction used to be called lemons?
Read a 2009 fanfic and you’ll see that term.
No one uses that euphemism anymore though and just blantantly calls it smut. Kind of tragic such a “classy” tradition ended.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Another thing I learned about the willy wonka experience was that it had a villain called the unknown that was an evil chocolate maker.

Because the original story totally didn’t have any other characters to use as villains.
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Protects Butters
@Dr_Osaka
I don’t know. Her charm for me has always been that she doesn’t show weakness until around the end. She’s supposed to appear cold and calculating, making her an actual threat and actually intimidating (I’m not lying when I say she legitimately scares me). Her trying too hard to impress her dad doesn’t really work for me because she is already the perfect prodigy. It also doesn’t work enough as motivation for Zuko.
@northern haste
I learned about this from Twitter. It’s more hilarious for me than anything. He looks like Dr. Doom.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@WaynePonePone
That is true, I suppose they wanted to make some changes so this version wasn’t too much the same as the cartoon, Like how they made King Bumi more cold towards Aang. I will say that Zuko in this version isn’t as hardcore like he is in the cartoon, he’s a bit more whiney like the Abridged version was.
Buttlord Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Protects Butters
@Dr_Osaka
I guess that makes sense. I mean we already saw Ozai doesn’t exactly favor Azula all that much. He even actually compliments Zuko. There is now less angst and less pain because Azula’s shadow isn’t as big. Maybe they’re trying to balance things out.
I imagine they’re going to make Azula rebel against her dad and even have her fight him. That would be fun to see.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide