The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

fobone

Whoa, I just found out the director of my favorite segment of V/H/S made an entire movie based on it.  
I will now do everything in my power to hunt it down

full

*“I like you~”*
Background Pony #03CC
reading STAR WARS: Doctor Aphra #11 was fun read BT-1 & 000 are awesome droids they are basically evil versions of C-3PO & R2D2
Background Pony #03CC
Fanfiction update:

anyway I am working on a arc that introduces the Marvel universe version of Discord problem is he wouldn’t be that special since there’s already beings with similar powers like Molecule man & Impossible Man have already work some of his background in the universe:

-defeated buy by Merlin[who was sorcerer supreme at the time] in the 6th century  
-Fluttershy reforms him is this universe too  
-he becames good friends with loki[kid & young adult versions]  
-can teleport to any universe as he wishes  
-he like to bother the Ultimates[616 version]  
-unlike other people Maximus the Mad understands what Discord says very well  
-he hates being around other reality benders
Background Pony #03CC
@Darth Prime  
I do but he doesn’t get idea until a little later after seeing Miss America Chavez doing it another idea I got was Parody this scene from Ultimate[al ewing 616 version] with Molecule Man & Galactus its one of my favorite scenes from that comic
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Did GI Joe: Retaliation actually add more scenes with Duke in reshoots, causing the huge delay of its release, or does he still die with a bunch of the others in the first 10 minutes or so of the movie?

I also heard that Destro doesn’t even show up because of Christopher Eccelston refusing to return, making the set-up with him at the end of Rise of Cobra kind of pointless…
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Holofan4life

But I’ve also heard that he still dies early in the movie and they didn’t pull an “oh he survived after all” thing.

What I heard was that the real reason they did those reshoots was to make certain things easier to convert to 3D.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Jarkes  
The first one is an alright it has a goofy Saturday Morning Cartoon kind of plot and really isn’t that what you should want from GI Joe.

The second one has pacing issues I feel it movies a little to quick and I feel the Rock overshadows the other Joes.

But Cobra Commander looks great in it.

full
Background Pony #03CC
speaking of Doctor Who what british comic writer you guy wanna see write 13th Doctor ongoing?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide