The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Background Pony #E00C
@Jarkes  
Speaking of Nash and Linkara, did they ever review the Generation X TV movie? I still have an old tape with some promos for it. Even when I was a kid I thought that looked terrible.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #D142

No, they never did. At one point Nash and Film Brain reviewed the “Trial of the Incredible Hulk” TV movie (which was a poorly disguised pilot for a Thor TV series), and then Nash, Film Brain, and Linkara reviewed the 2011 Wonder Woman pilot.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

I’m not sure if Linkara or Nash ever uploaded it to YouTube. I know Linkara was never able to migrate it to Screenwave or Vidme after Blip died, because both of THOSE platforms died too…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@ice1517

They said that Star Wars SHOULD have an R-rated film. It’s another “We must make this franchise meant for kids EDGY and GRIMDARK and MATURE” bullshit take.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Jarkes  
But Star Wars has already had a it of mature stuff before…

And Star Wars is for a more general audience instead of just for kids. I mean, would a franchise meant for kids have a scene of one of the main characters murdering children, or showing the burnt remains of the main character’s aunt and uncle, and not to mention all the various times characters have been dismembered/beheaded/bisected?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Jarkes
But Star Wars has already had a it of mature stuff before…
And Star Wars is for a more general audience instead of just for kids. I mean, would a franchise meant for kids have a scene of one of the main characters murdering children, or showing the burnt remains of the main character’s aunt and uncle, and not to mention all the various times characters have been dismembered/beheaded/bisected?

Oh, you’d be surprised at some of the shit franchises meant for kids get away with.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

They said that Star Wars SHOULD have an R-rated film. It’s another “We must make this franchise meant for kids EDGY and GRIMDARK and MATURE” bullshit take.

I read that and my mind goes

full
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
They are fucking idiots, the same kind of childish fuck wits who want boring ass mother fuckers like Dash Rendar to be main characters, Star Wars is mature, adding tits asses and shit would be stupid, fucking hell,
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Jarkes  
I know, but I’m saying that Star Wars is more aimed towards a more general audience, instead of it being a kids franchise.

I mean, a lot of the games are above kids ages, and other Star Wars works are defenatly not kid friendly.

I just think that you seemt o be overreacting a bit toward someone saying that they want an R-Rated Star Wars film :/
Background Pony #6688
fanfiction update:

working on a chapter that ties in to Marvel Monster Unleashed event where basically MU mane 6 are busy fighting monsters Fluttershy is scared but since Monster are basically like giant animals she is one of the few that can talk to them & understand what’s happening also short story with Trixie finds an Element Gun & able to use it with no problem a weapon only those of Spartax Royal family can use
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It’s a damn shame the 90’s Spider-Man cartoon never got a full DVD release in the US… I’d love to revisit it at some point.

I think the 90’s X-Men cartoon did though.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

What’s funny is that most of Christopher Daniel Barnes’s angry symbiote Spidey was actually really well done, it’s just that one scene that’s super over-the-top.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide