The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

Nope.

I mean, you if you stretch you might include future Trunks. And Hercule never tried, but I’m not sure they’ve spoken 2 words to each other.

But yeah Krillin is the only one of Goku’s closest acquaintances who’s never tried to kill him. Not even his wife can say that.

@Darth Prime

For all of 5 minutes. They hit is off well before long.
Background Pony #C459
@Angrybrony  
If they put in Garlic Jr I’m betting they’ll do that. It’ll probably just be 1 episode like the Garlic Jr one was.

I’m kind of hoping they’ll edit in Icarus appearing in the afterlife part and then find a way to kill him again.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I guess the full version of episode 16 of DBZ Abridged is lost forever since their site is now just links to their different channels… Though since Blip is long gone anyway, I have no idea what they did with it before then…

Probably the same with the extra scene at the end of episode 30…
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
MTF Tau-5 (“Samsara”)

full

Task Force Mission: Immortal cyborg clones created from the flesh of a dead god, Tau-5 utilizes esoteric and experimental Foundation weaponry to investigate and contain thaumaturgic, magical, and psionic threats.

Assisting In Containment of Objects:

SCP-1730  
SCP-2673  
SCP-2621  
SCP-2970  
SCP-3780  
Action Reports:

GRANT REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATING THE APPLICATION OF CERTAIN RESEARCH ASSETS IN OVERCOMING INHERENT LIMITATIONS OF THE HUMAN BODY  
Operation AZURE PEREGRINE  
The Lord of Endowments  
Samsara  
Deus Vulture  
A Thin Dangerous Line
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Deadpool 2, while inferior to the first one, is definitely better than than the upcoming Captain “Mary Sue dumb self-insert” Miss Marvel.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Absol95

“Mary Sue dumb self-insert”

Nice buzzwords. Also, tell me more about how you know how good a movie is going to be before it’s even out.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Absol95  
Carol was a non empowered pilot for years before she got her powers, she hung out with the fucking Avengers for fuck sakes, she was a major supporting character to the original Captain Marvel which granted he was useless and only their to keep the name safe but still,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Angrybrony
“She’s a young Woman who got her powers by accident”?

Every part of this can apply to at least half of all of fictional characters.

I mean I know most of fiction is all about idealized larger than life figures, but I thought you were insinuating that Captain Marvel was something extraordinary.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
It’s not even true, Carol had a full backstory before she got her powers, Marvel is just skipping it over because they screwed up by not ousting Puddlelfucker earlier, so he kept pushing back her movie,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide