Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Suineder  
Oh man that’s rough. That’s what I almost died from 2 years ago, actually. I have a genetic mutation to my clotting factor and now I’m on anti-coagulants indefinitely because I got a PE AND a DVT back in 2015. I hope he didn’t suffer much, because when I had my PE that was the most scared I ever was by a long shot. My condolences.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Y’know, it really says something that this site is the LEAST toxic place in the fandom to discuss the show and its characters…

Not referring to anything specific, just in general.
Background Pony #ADA9
Y’know, it really says something that this site is the LEAST toxic place in the fandom to discuss the show and its characters…
Not referring to anything specific, just in general.

Agreed.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Jarkes  
Mostly agree.

The only time this sight has been toxic to me is when I had a run in with a person who would later turn out to be a stalker.
Background Pony #ADA9
This might be awkward to ask, but has anyone ever wanted to smack me because of something I said before?

Not until you started talking about GMOs no. :I
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Hypnosryan  
Oh god, someone else left a comment like that.  
Such a bad day for music..Chris dies and my favourite band releases this shit :(

Seriously?! This fanbase is so toxic that two people are leaving comments like this?!
Background Pony #ADA9
@Hypnosryan  
Well I haven’t heard your thoughts on the European invasion but I have a personal distaste for fearmongering over GMOs because we have been making GMOs for literally centuries and the only difference is that we are being slightly more direct about it now.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@warc9

You know, I’ll be first to admit I perhaps do a little more shit slinging than necessary when it comes to politics, I’m not entirely innocent or anything.

@TheHappySpaceman

Still not the saltiest fanbase. You should see In Flame’s fanbase.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #1C52

It’s not an invasion, the refugees don’t want to be in Europe in the first place, they want to go back home. I believe that accepting the refugees was the right thing do, and I don’t think it would’ve been right to leave them to die in a war town country, even though I also think the EU could’ve done a better job handling it. The problem is that the news stories coming out about the refugees are being manipulated by the xenophobic right.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Hypnosryan  
I just don’t get it. How are so many people finding a correlation between a band releasing a song they aren’t fond of and the death of one of rock’s greatest frontmen? They so aren’t on the same plane. I get why people don’t like the song, but leave Chris Cornell out of this.
Background Pony #ADA9
@Hypnosryan  
If they don’t want to be there then they should leave, it is beyond stupid to invite people from a culture that is incompatible with yours that view you as the one who ruined their life to come and live with you. Partisanship and bias is always a problem but I think there is just as much on both sides.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #1C52

Then where they supposed to go? They can’t go back to Syria, sadly. Don’t want refugees? Don’t create wars and break their shit. The thing about them being rapists and thugs is heavily exaggerated too, most of them are perfectly normal people. Very few of them are actually crooks/rapists like the anti-refugee people like to claim.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide