Vent thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well I was going to try and get to bed early, but that plan was dashed when I walked into the next room and found one of Tiberius’s kids in the house! He ran underneath the couch, and it took 2 hours and tearing some of the fabric off the couch to coax him into a pet carrier and put him outside. Here he is tucked up into one arm with a spider skin on his head:

full

I have no idea how he got in unless he was stuck in between doors and when I opened one he snuck in.
Some Pacifier Pone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Caption the Picture Above You
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <PacificGlow> DEEWKS NUTZ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

um???? lmao???
Ugh, THIS SHIT IS IMPORTANT.

Russia is now banning Tor, VPN, and similar stuff. Being blocked in Russia is the reason Tor is promoted by Derpibooru in the first place, and it’s all fucking useless now. My Russian friend will have to fucking leave because of all that shit.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I feel really off today. Like, I feel like Im a step away from going hysterical and having a panic attack. There’s a tightness in my chest and head and I’m shaking.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Shirani  
The way things are going now, free speech is getting subverted even in the US, with the medias taken over by big businesses, the alternate medias being taken over by hate groups and, above all that, both sides of the political spectrum accusing each other of propagating fake news, even at the highest level (look at Trump’s Twitter account and what the White House press briefings have become).
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Spritejunkee  
The case concerning the Slants and them trademarking their name….It effectively solidified hate speech is free speech and is therefore protected by the first amendment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide