Vent thread

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
Oh yeah, and my storage drive is failing. the connecters on it are almost broken, so I’m gonna need to back that up asap but I can’t till I get a new hdd. Might as well order one now.
TheMultiBrony21
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Mal Hearts
So I made a simple comment on a image, and the uploader, who had previously harassed me via private messenger several months ago, threw a tantrum and started harassing me, then had the nerve to claim I was harassing them.

Typical day on the internet.
Background Pony #35BB
Finally it’s raining heavily again after an intense heat from the sun…..now I just have to (Lightning sound). My house suddenly black out for an hour. This happen few minutes ago.
TempFizzle

I find it funny when I receive ugly looks when I open carry my Espada Cold Steel knife in public. Would they fucking prefer me open carry my rifle? Or maybe my revolver? Oh no, their faces would be as mean and sad as a demon from hell.

It shows how insecure people are I guess. They take what they’ve seen on TV or games and project it as if it’s true to everyone. Imaginary enemies. I just wear it to ward off the fuckers that want to fight with me because I’m young and alone and of the small possibility I might need it. Although it may cause a disturbance or anger those with weapons, like conceal-carry. I don’t care. I love my knife and I’ll carry it around because the law says I’m allowed to.
Joseph Raszagal

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@TempFizzle  
These days it seems like people can only wrap their minds around extremes, there’s no middle ground in-between.

So, you like guns and knives? You’re either a psychopathic mass-murderer just waiting to happen or your child is one and it’s your fault that they were able to access your guns (even if they didn’t come from you). No exceptions.

So, you’re against guns and knives? You’re a spineless coward just waiting for anarchy to steamroll you, and you’ll be left helpless ‘cause you couldn’t protect yourself. No exceptions.

I’m largely a liberal and I grew up going to shooting ranges with my father =/ .
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Perhaps I think this is one of the main stuff bronies don’t say or do but…  
My interests and passion for the show and the whole MLP fandom itself is now fading away, yet it’s so difficult for me to leave this site or even decline browsing it.

It’s because I’ve lately been hanging around with my country’s latest trends/developments and self-studying with the world’s history or what fascinates me more than MLP itself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide