Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Dropping to 51°F later tonight. In fact the low will drop below 60°F for three days in a row (even if the high should remain at or above 70°F), rather “chilly” start to December for South Florida.
Background Pony #AB80
@Josh103  
Hell yeah. It’s going to be cold and dark while I eat sleeping pills in my safe space.

I’ve been doing nothing but drinking in front of the TV. She-rah, Bojack Horseman, The Dragon Prince, and Green Eggs and Ham.

I wonder what else to watch on Netflix
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

I wonder how everybody on this site would react to me on a worst case scenario that a Category 5 typhoon is gonna hit my place directly.

Yes. Like everybody here had told me before, I’d immediately be on the nearest evacuation building around here disregard my whole entire house getting ripped apart. I would be out for several weeks or months on the internet till all things go back to the way it should.

That day could definitely come anytime.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Apparently I work at a company that thinks that everything that can go wrong is the employee’s fault.

I beg to differ… It’s not my fault that an oversized rack is too big for our scale!
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
There’s now 2 feet of snow on the ground and it’s still falling. The forecasters woefully underestimated the amount of additional snow my area was going to get, to the tune of about 8 extra inches. My grill out back is almost totally buried.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide