Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
I eat breath and sleep with my Bluetooth headphones on my neck or charging on the foot of my bed.

Speaking of Gameboy I downloaded crisp Pokemon Yellow MP3s. Androids play MIDI with a different sound font.

Pokemon battle themes have disorientating blast of rondos in the phrygian mode, and a lot of the baselines in the overworld are counter melodies.

I’m probally just so drawn to it because I spent so much time on that Gameboy. I had a Pikachu edition, all my love.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Ninji  
My one issue that I have with them is that they have a tendency to disconnect all of a sudden at random with no warning when I’m listening to music and that annoys me.
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What are the chances of little children showing up in a Star Wars film day 1? If they ruin the film for me, along with the headaches J.J. Abrams gave me in the last 2 films, I will put up a shitstorm for the first time on Twitter on how they’re another contribution of my terrible life.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
It seems like mine do this in open atmospheres if my phone is in my bag so I put my phone in my front pocket.

In a closed atmosphere like my house they both have to be on opposite sides of the house before any chopping occurs.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@LithiumPony  
The internet is full of all kinds of broken people who waddle through life doing all kinds of fucked up things and never see anything wrong with it because they are just that broken.  
Also, if watching a guy having sex with an animal is the worst you have seen, consider yourself lucky because there are way worse people doing way worse things out there.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
I’ve seen a bestiality film before. God that was awful.

It was some shitty 1980s Uruguayan flick, and the sooner I forget it, the better.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@LithiumPony  
If it makes you feel any better, this experience will help you to grow a thicker skin so the next time you find stuff like that it will feel a bit less awful.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’ve seen beastiality just because it’s on the Internet.

There was a girl letting her dog go at it, seemed victimless but the dog was probally agitated and frustrated despite being the giver.

Then there was a horse who was obviously drugged to stand their idly while a girl exploited his limp junk.

The dog one was hotter than I wanted it to be, but the drugged out horse getting molested was just sad.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Anonycat  
No reason to lie, I’m not the guilty one.

I also watch murder, suicide and horrendous violence on the Internet, just because it’s there.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
John Lennon beat his wife  
Ringo Starr beat his wife  
Paul McCartney beat his wife

Three out of four of the BEATles beat their wives
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide