Vent thread

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I just hate it when websites don’t save PMs when you’re writing and then accidentally click away.

FUUUUUUUUCK COCKFUCKIG SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GHAAAAAARGH FUCKING wrote so much good stuff! Eat my shit, maricòn!
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
One big problem I had is the fear and hatred of poor people.

After reading the news and articles about people who support riots and looting, and remembering when I lost my money by accident, I sometimes fear that poor people might be out there to rob me.

I also fear that one day I will become poor, and force myself to overwork to death to earn money for food like most people do. That is why I sometimes regard poverty as a plague that needs to be eradicated, like a disease.

Any advice?
TheSultanAkbar

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Carry a gun. Everywhere. And then, just for me, shoot the motherfucking fucks. That’ll fucking teach them to rob you. And don’t listen to that nonsense. As a matter of fact, do me a favour, and shoot them, too.

You might, just, make the world a better place.

Or, one filled with less bums and celebrities/famous people. Which is fine by me!
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
Celebrities can be bums. They’re likable so they can sit around making plans for the one good thing they might do in a given year.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I am poor (but skilled so I don’t need to rob people)

I would say carry a weapon and stick to busier streets. Running is the best option in various situations. You can run then strike when they come to you.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@TheSultanAkbar  
22 is young. You have time, don’t waste it. Chase your dream and do whatever you have to do to succeed. Study, Travel, work multiple jobs or apply yourself 100% to just one. The most important thing is you do something. The biggest mistake ypu can make is doing nothing. Dont be afraid of failure or making mistakes because you can pick yourself back up tougher and wiser then before for another go, or to try something else.  
Just keep moving.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Sometimes you can do everything right and still fail. We don’t all get happy endings. But it’s not over until it’s over.

Failure is not the end. Death is the end. Pick yourself back up and be the man you Know you can be. Keep trying, keep improving until your dying breath. So much good could happen to you between now and then if put yourself out there.
TheSultanAkbar

@Terminal Red  
Hahaha, I think you missed the refrence. It’s from the British series The Inbetweeners, a “buswanker” is someone who takes the bus and doesn’t have a car. I don’t have a licience, tried that shit and fuck it, I’d rather shoot myself than face traffic.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Of fucking COURSE this game would keep my save cursor on my last save so it would over-right it as I wasn’t expecting it. Real fucking great, there goes that save data. I fucking hate this game.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
My mother had a headache yesterday all day and also vomited twice, she couldn’t even get up. I had a headache today in the morning and vomited too, couldn’t get up the bed for atleast 6 hours and had to keep a bucket on the side ofthe bed. And also had to skip my homework.

…Now i’m doing said homework, and the headache threatens to appear again,.but worse, and it’s one of those that doesn’t get off with pills…

Me cago en la puta mierda!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide