Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Wow, a lot of note taking I had to do for an upcoming quiz, and I’m still not finished.
@Background Pony #E9D4
Chacho, si yo fuera en ese situacion, no se que podia hacer, no creo que podia sobrevivir algo asi, me puede poner a las paredes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I really want to kill people when they poke fun of other people’s profile picture.
I just got called out by some Khamzat hater for having him as my account avatar.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Every time I’m surrounded by screaming or annoying children while I’m trying to work it just reinforces my belief anyone under 9 is less a person and more an insect.
Background Pony #E9D4
It’s just that it’s so… nice… seeing an complete stranger comfort another complete stranger, both not knowing eachother… It kinda reminds me that the world it’s not just a crapsack piece of turd… To put an example; if someone needed comfort in where I live, they would most likely get a “Get out of the way” as a response. Also, I would love to comfort friends like Autumn_Shy does, since I also have friends that sometimes go through quite terrible issues and I seem too robotic to even know what to say…
Que crees? Mando otros 4 documentos para leer, nojoda que verga, si es arrecha esa profesora. Y para completar no le puedes preguntar porque te manda derechito a la mierda con todo y maletas y viaje en aerolíneas “JodetePlus”. Como es eso que alguien te pregunta y tu le dices que “Esta perdidisima” sin nisiquiera explicar, coño nojoda, se consciente, consumo eficiente, si quieres ser un buen profesor no satures a los estudiantes con 34 documentos que quieres que lean de un día para otro, para un examen, y para completar cuando te preguntan no los trates mal carajo. Que clase de docencia tenemos por el amor a Jesus! Que huevonada vale.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just read an article about cops shooting a man to death who was terrified out of his mind, in the midst of a mental episode after crashing his car out on a dusty country road.
Poor guy was scared out of his mind and not handling it well. Instead of getting an EMT, they surrounded his car with 20 cops, smashed his window, and shot him to death when he picked up a geology tool (he was an amateur rock hound).
He was 22, and his last words were calling out to God to save him.
This shit is why I no longer can look at that uniform with anything other than contempt.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy
Cops should not be made of the impulsive and cowardly, they should be the strong that protect the weak, and they should be trained in abnormal psychology.
Without scrutiny they’ll fill their ranks with any shithead that can fill out paperwork. Lots of malignant cluster b type folk find no trouble getting into power of armed authority.
Is this a flaw of police themselves? Or a more fundamental oversight of human nature when they chose who to hire? Do we raise the requirement to be an individual officer, or raise the requirement of the people who hire and train them?
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
People who hate him too much just don’t get it. He’s based.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
That’s the thinking of a loner, not a leader.
If police outnumber someone greatly, their social responsibility should overtake their personal protection, because it’s way more likely the perp is going to die than any of them are. If it’s one on one, do what you got to live, but when you outnumber someone with an institution of justice, your actions should look less like reflexes and more like justice.
These guys are supposed to be way more mentally advanced and well armed. If you outnumber a person with 5 charged firearms, their ain’t no psycho shit they can do to anyone, unless they had like a bomb or something.
You can hold a gun on someone for a long time without having to shoot. Humans can lunge about 20 feet in the time it takes to charge a firearm, so police shouldn’t be oblivious to knifes, and should charge their gun before exiting cover.
The biggest threat to a cop is small firearms comparable to their main carry. Lunatics that lunge with knives or empty handed usually get shot the fuck up. I did watch a police officer get stabbed in the throat though. Small friendly female. Shot him and survived though.
EDIT: I mean i watch a lot of violence like Live Leaks and Active Self Protection. I didn’t see a police officer get stabbed in person.
Background Pony #CFE3
@Zincy
If it happened in America, I wouldn’t be so surprised at all, the cyberpunk dystopia where you’re wrong if you are the victim, the prey, while predators are rewarded.
Aka. the land of karma houdini villains/abusers/bullies vs scapegoats heroes/innocents/victims.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Glimenade
One dangerous thing that in a group, there is a subconscious passing of responsibility, and sense of urgency to stay in line. They’re synchronize and follow each other, and violent impulsive people can take command in these situations, by playing on fear and paranoia.
It’s their gut reaction to trust eachother, especially when they don’t have time to think.
Background Pony #CFE3
@Beth
The term to apply to this situation is “groupthink”, the same phenomenon that killed a group of scape ship launch people long ago. To extend this, it is a form of conformity within the hellishly tight time limit.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
8 goddamn fucking hours of note taking and Powerpoint presentations later, I’m tired, my arm and shoulder hurts from leaning on it and I have way too many notifications on this site. I just want to lie down and sleep for like 2 days straight now…
Background Pony #E9D4
Someone just fell on the tracks in Gato Negro station and got ran over by the train
I’m not mad for the guy, I actually feel bad for him and what forced him to kill himself the worst way possible, but… Um…
Falling on the tracks and being run over by the train is one of my worst nightmares. And hearing the girl through the intercom say “The Gato Negro station is unavailable because of a run over” just made me feel awful… it’s especially bad because it’s not known if the ran over did even kill himself or if he was pushed, like one time when a bunch of dudes almost pushed me off the tracks on a crowded station…
I’m so thankful I almost never go to that station to begin with… Seeing that… Hearing that… Oh God, I would’ve had a trauma and a panic attack.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Haha, Let’s Go Brendan!
Context is he criticized Dana White for the “rigged/fixed” UFC 279 weight misses, Dana angrily denies, then Schaub angrily rants about Dana’s angry response. 🤣
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Someone at the parking lot at my work got arrested. Seeing that a cop asked me if I saw a red backpack and that there were even police cars next to the elementary school beside my work, I can only speculate that this was a possible school shooter or someone who was about to plant a bomb.
Background Pony #E42B
Some time ago I realized that one of my playlists on YT had 90% of videos deleted, It hard techno music that was quite good and little recognized there were musicians like Englishmuffin to mention an example it was music around the 80s - 90s on lp formart, I’ve tried to look for those songs again but I haven’t had any luck, now I can only listen to them again in my memories.
@Mr.Myoozik
Shit, that sounds scary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide