Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I remember China used to give only 40,000 USD to us when we were struck by Typhoon Haiyan and the UN got upset by this.
China seems to be quite stingy when it comes to opening their wallets to helping others. Even during the Sichuan Earthquake, a lot of observers have noticed the shear absence of wealthy folks in the country donating aid money compared to the money coming in from billionaires in the west.
Background Pony #E9D4
I’m barely 17-18 and my back hurts when I go to sleep and after I wake up
Also neck from reading books all day, sometimes I can’t even move my head other than idk, 5 degrees left and right?
I have constant aches on my legs and my arms, and often I have migraine.
There’s also times I have a sharp pain on my back/chest that incapacitates me briefly and leaves me like stuck in an awkward position. Not because I can’t move, but any move, even breathing, triggers that sharp pain.
Background Pony #075B
At times, I feel like I live under a rock to a crippling extent. Was born poor, and I never really had a childhood. I don’t feel like I belong anywhere, as I’m always beat down with people that always sound like they have had it worse, or the crippling fear of looking like an idiot that doesn’t know what’s a big/underrated thing. Shit, never owned anything fancy/some semblance of modern until I was halfway through high school. Hell, I don’t even know what to feel.
It just hurts to watch everyone else have something to talk about, while I can’t even engage in small talk without overwhelming paranoia and guilt afterwards. The isolation is killing me inside. I want help, but at the same time, I’m terrified of it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

@tehwatever
It’s second to the strongest on the Modified Mercalli Scale. Basically no human structures, be it bragged as an earthquake-proof would be standing still. If you remember the big quakes in Japan and Haiti, both energy were greatly different depends on what faults or subduction zones it generated.
The one in Haiti were significantly small but is strong enough cause destruction based on the shaking intensity, structure integrity, and because most structures were built right above the fault zone.
The one in Japan were soo powerful, it had slightly tilted the whole planet’s axis and shorten a microsecond of a day but most structures withstood it because of their country’s building integrity code and excellent engineering, and the epicenter and source of the earthquake happened under the ocean floor.
Mother Nature is basically telling us were able to thrive as a civilization because she allows it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I’ve just watched a marathon of all the videos, news, and articles all day about the earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
The enormity of the disaster there is actually fucking bigger than I thought… Almost all the buildings on those striken areas never stood a chance. The main killer of this is most people who live there live in condominiums and it happened at midnight where people are asleep.
The death toll can easily reach 100,000 because of the slow response of every single rescuers caused by the winter there. People who are still alive and trapped inside their collapsed homes would die from hypothermia or starvation.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Holy shit, my store is in a frenzy. Not only is it busy cause of shoppers, but the ENTIRE refrigeration went down for the entire store. I have a feeling everyone here is not gonna be in the bestest of moods by the time the big game starts on Sunday.
@ElderD
I’m sorry to hear that, glad they made it out okay
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Khamzat Chimaev
Thank you for the info. Now I have a better idea how bad the quake was. We’re so glad having you around to give us updates on natural disasters in general.
@Khamzat Chimaev
I pray for their soul, and for the survivors to be given another chance of a good life, and the rescuers strength to do their jobs despite all the setbacks.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Mr.Myoozik
Most likely get thrown out, maybe “donated” if your store is cool like that.
Your customers will just have to live with the reality that a store can run out of power, just like their own fridges, and unless they want to eat meat rotten by store policy standards, they’re gonna have to swallow it.
Or, not swallow it, as the case may be.
Background Pony #E42B
Is… Something, annoying, insensitive or in considerate when the mayor’s office comes and acts like it’s okay. Knowing that there are problems; feeling useless, seeing how they make up a part of the city and elsewhere things don’t look good.
I feel disgusted, first for them and then for me, but even more for me
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide