Vent thread

Background Pony #7103
WonderWolfia here.
UUUUAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHGHGHGHGH!! I AM SOOOO PI#### OFF RITE NOW! Look at this. The comments are so awful! Theres a project over under it telling my ex-GF to “Please die”. I AM SOOOOOO FLUFFING MAD! (Oh, and if you are wondering how she is my ex-GF, on january the fifth, she turned evil and dumped me.)
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy
I’m getting low rent so I can keep studying outside social context.
No high rent to slave for. Don’t have to bend my understanding of the world to appease people. No professor to report to, just some vague employers that like how I do things.
@Badheart
I know how you feel. We have a lot to share with the world and it’s hard to make people understand.
@Mr.Myoozik
I don’t have much regard for my body. If I get mortally injured my problems are gone. That’s some dark comedy for all my friends seeing me freak out, I’m just kidding.
However when I break things other people help me get it sucks. I immediately broke the phone I just got, and I’m dead inside, I can’t admit to it, I can’t deal with any more bullshit stacked on top.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Man, I hate this peer pressure that I get whenever my parents are teaching me the ropes of driving. I’m not blaming them at all in the slightest since they are looking out for me and the driving world out there is dangerous and don’t want me dead, it’s just these internal feelings that I get where I want to practice on my own, but at the same time I need some guidance and criticism to help me.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I wish I could just go one goddamn day without people referring to me as a “man.” The more it happens, the more uncomfortable I feel over it.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Khamzat Chimaev
Sometimes I am nervous talking to you.
You have a good heart, I’m worried about the anger and impulsive behavior. I feel like attempts to help could actually make you more angry and impulsive.
Your body is trying to fight, but the front of your head can make it even. Don’t let people get you so angry.
I make trivial attempts to hide it, but I’m almost as angry and probably more impulsive.
Sometimes the best behavior of a fighter is deciding when things aren’t worth the fight. You can drive yourself crazy with the fighter mindset, and all the poor stupid assholes you meet on the Internet.
Not everything is a fight. Some people are just stupid and irritating, your smoke sometimes won’t help.
I think have an inner demon inside my pure hearted mind.
It was born from all my failures and anxieties in my life because I wanted someone else to deal with every single nonsense in my life and it seems to make my life even worse.
If only I was soo mature and know more than enough, I would’ve placed my faith in God but I was misdirected by the people of this world.
Like I said before, my anger is impeccable. It only activates if I find something which deem wrong like people double crossing me.
Posted Report
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Everyone thinks they have a demon. It’s your basal ganglia. We have animal brain, then a brain ontop that filters everything into socially acceptable behavior.
Before our thoughts and movements become fully formed they’re random, impulsive and based on basic biological drives. The middle of our brain is very emotional, and often decides our default behavior (DMN)
I sometimes can’t stop thinking about violence or sexual things. Trying not to think about it makes me think about it. These are examples of things in don’t want to think about. (Impulsively thinking about food or sleep is pretty normal.)
You decide what thoughts get fully formed. Front brain sends information back to the middle, telling it to chill out.
Like basically you can tell yourself to chill. Even if you have to say it out loud or meditate to get there.
Of course venting is a good idea. It releases some primal energy, let’s you talk to yourself, and maybe others. That’s why I like this place, I make myself more productive by getting the ranting out onto something so I can control my thoughts.
Even placebos can work because the front brain is using a signal to get to our animal inner brain.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I feel like scum letting my mom run these IHop staff over the coals for their terrible food and service, but it is her birthday, and she clearly loves to do it.
Edit: and after threatening to call corporte, we got it all for free.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
I don’t trust people to make my food. I don’t like chefs, their food is unfit for my consumption, it ain’t natural

I don’t eat sugar, milk or meat, don’t believe in multi vitamins. Mostly eat grains, nuts and vegetables. Tons of carbs.
Also for the cost of that meal i could feed myself all week.
I would be less vegan if my mom wasn’t so allergic to everything. Atleast beer is vegan.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jade Kitsune
Try pastels. Get some oil pastels - the big fat ones. You can work them, work them, work them, and the colors will lift and flow. Its hours of fun - very focusing, like welding. Just intense, heads down, focusing work.
And, when you’re done, you can get a kind of luminosity to your fleshtones that are otherwise almost impossible to get - you can “see the blood beneath the skin” if you do it well.
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jade Kitsune
Then draw your characters. Art can be a great help for people with ADHD. Get into a class and you will find well-structured projects that can really help your dopamine and serotonin levels. There might even be classes near you that you can get into.
If I don’t draw every day, I can’t even. Art is amazing.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jade Kitsune
Seriously - just grab some youtube vids. They’re free and you can work on your drawing right on the sofa while you wait for supper to finish up. It’s a great way to keep drawing forever :)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Ciaran
I was thinking of drawing my characters Adventure Time style, that looks super easy. Except for the fact one of my characters is essentially a Victorian version of Marceline.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide