Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@LP2Lily
Having that depressant effect suddenly taken away is the hard part alcoholics struggle with. It makes you anxious, fearful, and restless, with headaches and strange pains, and even seizures if you’re unlucky. Many sleepless nights of pain.
Plenty of people don’t want to drink, but are afraid to quit. I’m not afraid of it anymore, i’m getting better every day now.
But yeah, even as a depressant, it’s also a psycho-stimulant to a part of the brain that deals in basic impulse. Making it very addictive.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I will be discharged later this evening. They’re able to restore my lost electrolytes and gave me painkillers to ride on the stomach pain.
I started to get ER’ed here on Wednesday when I was taking a wet stool then my BP suddenly dropped and passed out on my fucking toilet. My brother saw me there lying then start poking fun of me when he saw my bare ass as if I am playing a prank with him. That’s how mom decided to have me go to the hospital immediately.
Ngl this is the most painful stomachache I’ve ever had in my life.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I am glad you are pulling through. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be. My mood swings happen because my meds get messed up every now and then. I can’t imagine what withdraw of alcohol must be like.
Much friendly love
<3 Lily
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Well shit.
A pitbull tried to attack my pug but I managed to keep my little buddy safe until the owners of said pitbull got him under control.
Thankfully, these owners were remorseful and apologized.
Neither me or my pug suffered any injury, so I feel pretty good with that outcome.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Galestorm
I’m honestly surprised the situation didn’t end badly.
Pitbulls aren’t the biggest or strongest dogs but they’re the most aggressive and persistent fuckers in trying to maul their targets even when they’re clearly outmatched and outnumbered.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I had a terrible fever dream today.
I went to a rock band concert but to my disappointment, they did not deliver live as I expected from their studio songs so I got mad and started blasting the whole gig with my AK-47.
The seperate dream I had which is still a part of this one sleep was I was battling and got eaten alive by a massive green anaconda in the backyard of my dad’s house in his hometown province but I burst off inside the stomach using a knife and stabbed the snake in the head several times to death.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
You seem really brave in your dreams. I have odd dreams like that too. Though I can’t say I would shoot up a stage. Its a weird feeling to wake up from. My poor cat could tell ya the same. Poor thing got pushed off the bed one night by one of my dreams. Something to make light of it is taking into consideration that you yourself endured till waking up. Sometimes its our inner consciousness that really cuts through the real life noise to tell us we are capable of overcoming fear and doing what we have to.
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Everything I know about dating and relationships. I’ve learned from TV and movies. I’ve never been with a woman or had a girlfriend or anything because I was raised at Jehovah’s Witness so
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Ok went to sleep again and had another fever dream but this time, it was tamer.
It’s about me facing my biggest fears and mistakes of my long past which was failing my exams (particularly in Mathematics and Science) that almost got me reset my curriculum twice.
Also the swimming lessons we had on our last two years in high school which we got to be on our gym swimsuits. That time I secretly admire my classmates who have big boobs at that time wearing that one piece and getting to see their cleavage and massive thighs for the first time was some of my finest moments in high school history.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I really wanna explode in anger about this news about yet another dog killing here but knowing I would get banned by the mods of Derpibooru from simply posting extremely violent threats here.
So this time, a golden retriever got out of their house and started chasing random people on the streets, one of them was an old lady where she trips from running away from the dog so the she screamed for help. A marshal came in respond with a massive 2x2 plywood beat the dog senselessly to death and sealt it in a body bag. The owner came back home to check where their pet was and was told by their neighbors that their dog “attacked” someone outside and an official killed them. That absolutely destroyed the owner. The owner even found him burying their dead dog on his own backyard and got mad at him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide