Vent thread

WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Hey, guy’s, that’s great you have this feeling of a constant to do more because that means you have the energy, resources or even the time that most don’t have. At least, that’s how I see it.
Be appreciative for what you know and do, stay also concerned about your health stats and don’t steer away from that to get what you don’t really need but your good health.
=)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My fridge stopped making ice again.
I hope to god it’s fixed before all my food rots again.
The infestation it caused was absolute hell.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
In what might be the pettiest move I’ve ever seen on a sub-reddit, the mod for the Character.AI sub (who is also a lead developer on the program) has blocked the word “filter” because she got mad that people are criticizing the content filter.
That is incredible levels of pathetic.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This is how my high school schoolmates used to 1v1 fistfight in the corridor while being encircled by watchers during lunch break. Lol
Twas sum good ass times.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
It’s sad that online support ended for the WiiU permanently. I remember playing Mario Kart 8 online battles back in the day and being a pro at it, climbing up to the top of the leaderboard rankings and ending at around 20000 points. This was where I met some temporary battle buddies who thanks to them convinced me to create my Discord account and join their private server, the first one I’ve ever joined. I also used to play Minecraft online with a friend where we would dig, go out exploring, forage and most fun of all, exploit a glitch in the battle mode that turned us invisible and easily kill any opponents while they never see us, which I dubbed “Operation TLC”. God those were the good old days and now that online functionality is done, they’re just mere memories now.
Posted Report
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Over two weeks later, I’m still feeling the effects of the DST change. Fucking DST.
For a few nights last week, I started to feel like I had managed to get readjusted. But then my body went “lol no” and the sleeping problems came back, with a vengeance. I can ease the transition with over-the-counter Melatonin pills, but they’re not miracle pills.
I’ve been insanely tired, headache-y, and constantly pissed off for several days now.
Fuck every politician worldwide who refuses to let go of the DST. I hope they suffer from crippling insomnia for the rest of their shitty lives.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
An 81 year old man shot an unarmed Uber driver three times in the back as she was running away after he confronted her with a gun. The shooter thought the Uber driver was working with a phone scammer.
I want you to guess what race the two were, just take a wild guess.
Some folk shouldn’t be allowed to own guns. And I say this as a gun owner myself.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide