You laugh, you lose.

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
full  
Russian dog who can hunt bears.  
If I remember correctly, anyone being tackled by this dog suffers damage similar as being shot with a .45 gun.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@Cool Crow  
I considered the implications of allowing the party access to a ritual that lets them summon/open a portal to a Mercane’s pawn shop where they can liquidate their loot and/or spend gold on the fly. Maybe even allow them to go into debt buying items they will need to make payments on while giving up some abstract part of themselves as collateral, which they have to roleplay out until they fully pay off the item or else lose it until then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide