Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
>Horse News still giving KP crap over something that happened over 2 years ago and was, of course, hugely exaggerated from what was actually happening  
>Never mind the fact that she actually changed her behavior and started treating her staff better

Color me surprised.

Can’t wait for them to bring up the Mythril Moth Rage Reviews incident again 4 years after the fact.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Wechselbalg  
I’ve seen users in this very same community making worse comments than the ones you usually see at Horse News.

Literally wishing death on some people or wishing prison for life on people they don’t like, for example.
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@lonewolf  
That also reminds me of one time where a fan asked Nicole if she knows about the NSFW art Celestia gets and another situation where someone brought up Molestia to her. Like, can you be so dense? Keep those kind of questions to yourself.

@Jarkes  
I kinda feel bad for her at this point. Don’t get me wrong, what she did was still bad. But she’s trying to put it behind her and improve herself and people keep, y’know, bringing it up.

@Lord Seraph  
Scariest thing about the internet, I swear.
NoBronyInParticular

@mjangelvortex  
I get the feeling that person who asked Nicole about Molestia at a con knew it was a stupid thing to do, yet did it anyway for attention. At least Nicole kept her cool and didn’t go off on the guy.

That now reminds me of when Nicole first found about pics of Celestia in Nazi uniforms and a had a fit about it on twitter. Since that happened not long after the events in Charlottesville took place, it’s very possible she found out about them by way of trolls sending them to her in an attempt to start shit.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@NoBronyInParticular

@Jarkes  
I also remember people here trying to give her shit for daring to not like hose pics.

Gee, someone who voices a character that is supposed to be a kind, mentor figure, is not happy that people are sending her pics showing her characters dressed up like a Nazi, especially since it took place after a rally full of Nazi’s, and also resulted in an innocent person being ran over and killed by a Nazi fuckwit?

Who would have guessed?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
It seems like Nichole always seems to get the worst fans.

Like the guy that tried to tell her about Molestia when she was at a convention (and i think a bunch of little girls were also at it too).

Like dude… I don’t think a lot of actors want to hear about how the fandom likes to portray their character as a someone that rapes and molestes people.  
Obviously, she called him out on it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@ice1517  
Are you talking about from that one con at a “ask the staff panel” where someone talked about “molestors” in the fandom and it made the entire room uncomfortable?
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ice1517  
She usually does unfortunately. I feel real bad for her.

And exactly. I like the blog as a sort of guilty pleasure as well as some other grimdark and lewd stuff but I wouldn’t go up to the voice actors and ask them about it. Time and place for everything, y’know?
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
IM not a fan of the Molestia blog or the headcnaon.

Both because the whole subject matter doesn’t seem like something that would work well IMO, and because even ignoring that, the actual jokes and stories and such for that blog were pretty “bleh” to begin with. It overstayed it’s welcome IMO, since the “lol sex jokes” thing can only go on for so long before it gets stale.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ILoveMyoozik  
No. He was talking about the Princess Molestia fanart blog.

That other con sounds pretty super cringy and uncomfortable though. I can only image someone might ask that kind of question again given the recent Toonkritic drama that’s been going around.

Speaking off…read some of the comments here. Kinda infuriating and horrifying.

@ice1517  
Yeah, even I thought it overstayed its welcome after a while. There’s only so much you can do with one overplayed joke. I’m pretty sure the creator of the blog thought the same too. He wanted to focus on other projects but his fans and detractors kept focusing on that instead. He didn’t even seem to care when it got taken down. It was more of a good riddance for him.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
Why is he trying to say that grooming a 14 year old girl is harmless/ o_o

I am reminded of a really fucked up Incel post I saw now because of that comment…

And I think with the blog, when ti got taken down due to false violations, JJ himself said that he was getting tired of the blog too and was going to shut it down and start fresh anyway, so that’s why he didn’t reboot it ater the whole DWM thing.  
Also I think JJ just seems to be burnt out of ponies in general now. SInce he doesn’t seem to draw pony art for himself anymore, an only seems to draw it when it’s either raffles or commissions.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ice1517  
I haven’t the faintest clue but regardless of why, he really pissed me off.

And I see my assumptions were correct. I’m not too surprised to hear that he got tired of it and was going to get rid of it anyways. But I still think it’s a shame he got burned out of pony completely. Controversial blog aside, he’s made a lot of non-Molestia related pictures that were well loved (I honestly preferred them over that blog anyways). And I really enjoyed his art style.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@ice1517  
Oh yes.  

These are just three examples of his many non-Molestia related artwork. All of which even fit the tone of the canon series.

And yeah, he didn’t come off as a jerk or anything. I don’t know much about him as a person but what little I know of him is pretty good.

@ice1517  
Haven’t seen this BP. What kind of comments they’re making?
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@mjangelvortex  
His non-mlestia stuff is nice.

As for the BGP, you probably won’t see him in many threads or non-wrestling related images, since he only goes on images about the WWE.

Basically he keeps on spamming the same dumb shit over and over again on wresting images, which is him shitting all over WWE and a few of the “main” stars of it (John Cena and ROman Reigns), and basically acting like Japanese wrestling can do no wrong. Also keeps adding dumb #Hashtags to his comments, and doesn’t seem to know that you can reply to multiple people at once.

HIs behaviour is kinda hard to explain if you are not into wrestling, but he has some of the more annoying parts of the wreslting fandom on him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.