DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Comfy Pones
@Background Pony #2661  
I dunno, it’s up to the viewer to decide stuff that’s not shown.

Plenty of people just like diapers, though, and don’t necessarily want to relive their childhood. Diapers are just comfy, cute and fun. Like hugs or plushies.

I’m actually pretty independent (or want to be) and adult normally. I just… have a really weird secret fetish I enjoy behind locked bedroom doors.

It’s not even necessarily just that I’m afraid of people finding out - even if people were totally ok with it I’d still prefer to keep it secret. It’s just… a private thing I like, dunno how else to put it.

It’s like being naked or something. All your friends know what privates look like and it’s not like you’re afraid they’ll make fun of you or anything, it’s just embarrassing and you’d rather keep it to yourself. Or to the anonymity of the internet, for diaper fancy.
Nsxile

RD Fan
@Background Pony #2661  
Thank you ^^

@Background Pony #2661  
I know how that feels; I had to wait around 6 years before I managed to wear one and that was only out of pure luck… Also, I know how having to keep it a secret from people close to you feels. I’ve been doing so for roughly 10-11 years.

@Background Pony #2661  
As someone who was also ashamed of this fetish during my teenage years, don’t be; being ashamed of it will only hold you back. We don’t choose what we are in to and what we are not.
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Background Pony #2661  
Yo, everyone has their quirks, yeah? Some people are into huge breasts. Some people are into huge asses. And some people are into diapers.

Are there ways to explain it? Probably. Is it important to explain it? Not at all. So long as you’re not hurting anyone, your desires are perfectly fine and perfectly healthy.

Whatever you do, don’t feel ashamed over something that you’re into. In the long run, things like this really are inconsequential. It’s not the main facet of your personality, but rather one part among a great many other parts.

Don’t beat yourself up, BP. Please don’t do that.
Background Pony #94B9
Who should care why they like diapers? I don’t remember wearing them as a baby or anything.

Just clean up after yourself.

20$ can get you a 10 pack of them. I’m about to get more myself, I love them.
Nsxile

RD Fan
@Background Pony #2661  
If you are referring to the time I got lucky roughly 5 years ago, I stumbled across a pack of adult diapers in a storage room in my house…

If you are asking how I get them now, I order them off of ABU’s website…
Background Pony #EA5A
I have diapered pony plushes(my parents know half of the diaper thing the part where I like ponies wearing diapers not the other half about wanting to wear diapers)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide