DiaperPony General [NSFW]

Background Pony #EA5A
@Nsxile  
(Back on my Ocs talk with shining)  
Shining:you wear diapers? I bet your just saying that!annoyed face  
My oc:lowers irken trousers to reveal a diaper  
Shining:shocked face  
My oc: see shining? your not the only one who wears diapers now it looks like you need a playmate I’ll join you  
Shining: but what if cadence finds o…my oc puts shinings pacifier back in his mouth while my oc takes off his trousers completely my oc: don’t worry cadence will understand if she finds out And could act like a mommy to us now let’s play(does your oc want to join in?)
Background Pony #EA5A
@Nsxile  
If you are looking for an easier way to find diaper ponies there is a tumblr called crinkle ponies which has a lot of diaper pony pictures from furaffinity and deviantart
Background Pony #EA5A
@Nsxile  
I try it sometimes but it either doesn’t Work (probably takes multiple plays to work) or I stop halfway though because I get afraid of becoming a mindless baby or no longer being having control of my bladder(and when you have no diapers becoming incontinent would be a problem)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide