General Anime Thread

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@fobone

Someone did a poll in japan with over 15k people over what upcoming anime they’re the most hyped about for 2018 and Clear card ranked Second believe it or not, a lot of people seem to be looking forward to it
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Actually, I like smaller chests personally, I’m not a …“boob” person so big breasts are just a nuisance for me.
Also I of course prefer regular styled armor over fantasy woman warrior armor, though it’s hard to find that in artwork so~ I guess it’s an unpopular opinion
Something like this for example
full
And this
full

There’s a subreddit for that.

They explicitly ban pictures of “chain mail bikinis” so that’s nice.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Cyborg_pony  
It really wasnt necessary. Aside from extending out Chapter Black and the Three Kings arc. The first had the highly talented Shinbo as one of its prominent episode directors, had great animation for its time that still holds up just fine, and dissimilar to HxH had ended when the manga ended. I swear to fuck the new series better not be some kind of continuation. We dont need another ending the ending to YYH.
dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
@HJSDGCE  
Why are red under-rim glasses so prominent in anime? I don’t mind them, I actually like them quite a lot, but they seem to show up much more than any other style.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@dt  
It’s simple, really. And it’s more than just a design choice.

The answer is similar to why Western cartoon characters used to have 4 fingers. First off, the colour red stands out very well against the pale skin and dark hair. If it were black or white rims, it would risk being unnoticeable. Second, under-rims also are easier to draw and expresses the eyes much better. If you try to draw full-rim glasses, you risk reducing or covering the eyes which in anime, is the most expressive part of their design. Anime companies spend most of their time on the eyes, trying to get it right and show more. Full-rim glasses would reduce the size of the eyes, which makes it less revealing.

There you have it.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@HJSDGCE

I like the embarrassment of a girl realizing she forgot to wear panties more than a girl who intentionally doesn’t wear panties.

Does that make me a sadist, for getting off on her embarrassment?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide