Super Smash Bros General Thread

Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

Buying the 3ds version because I’m impatient and want to smush on the go. Buying the wii u version because I feel like it would be the definitive version.
mariomarc
Thread Starter - Post Pics Of Yourself thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
i hope just before the release of the game  
they release like a 15 min cg trailer of just all the characters in a massive fight

because they clearly put a bit of time and money in the trailers  
might as well go all the way
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
I know that technically this isn’t completly related to Smash Bros, but good news! Several Amiibo’s are in Amazon.coms top 20 best sellers list for video games, at one point 11 out of the initial 12 available were in there, and Link’s doing the best in case you’re wondering.  
Source
Background Pony #C398
I guess im still a judgemental jerk when it comes to vore. Im just not convinced people try to make it non lethal, then its not eating at all is it?. I personally think people are just closeted about how they have a fetish for snuff and cannibalism. Should i just like, leave furaffinity at this point? tired of seeig it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide