Easy guide to kill Incineroar

Step 1) Hit him off stage.  
Step 2) Force him to air dodge.  
Step 3) There is no step 3.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
Ness’s father’s spirit is just a 16 bit phone and it’s a 4 star legend. That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I just realized all 3 Fox English VAs are credited here(Steve Maplass voices Fox in Corneria, Jim Ward voices his him in Lylat Cruise, and Mike West voices him in-game)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So, how hard are people finding Adventure Mode? Because spirits like 9-Volt and Riki are literally physically impossible for me to beat, I’ve tried literally everything and I seem to be neurologically incapable of beating them, yet my brother found Riki laughably easy with a character he sucks at. I seriously think I should give up playing video games altogether, because my skills are deteriorating, I’m regressing to a half-paraplegic toddler…
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Wiimeiser

Riki is easy. 9-Volt and 18-Volt are hard unless you have the proper spirits.

Also, speaking as a gamer in his late 20s, there’s no shame. Just gotta keep at it and have fun in the process.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@igotnopicks  
My brother beat Riki on his first try, I couldn’t even KO either opponent once. Like, it’s as bad as facing the Elite Four with level 12 starters levels of bad.

I keep getting pummeled by the unlockable characters. I’ve barely unlocked half the cast. Should I just give up now due to my age? I’m starting to regress, I just know it…
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Wiimeiser

Trust me, dude, you’re fine; age has got nothing to do with it. Just come back to the hard battles at a later time with the right character(s) and spirits.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Wiimeiser

@Dirty Bit

IF your having trouble in adventure mode I recomend going to the Spirit board and getting a stronger spirit. You don’t even have to be able to beat a 3 of 4 star spirit to get one, there’s tonnes of 1 and 2 star spirits that can be leveled up and enhanced into a 3 or 4 star spirit.

I managed to get a really strong 4 star spirit really early like this, I got Jeanne from Bayonetta who’s innetially 2 stars, then she evolved at rank 99 to a 4 star spirit with like 6k attack and 4k defense.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide