[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
So a while ago/last year I posted this:

@teslakana  
you wake up one morning to find yourself in a large web high in the canopy, hanging between several trees, and upon looking down see this:
full
What do you do?

and then followed through with this:

@teslakana  
The red talisman-thing they have covering their eye and part of their face is (in my headcanon) a soulscript, so named because it’s the container of their souls, and so if they remove it, it’s basically saying to the other person that the Ushi-Oni considers them to be their soulmate (and/or the equivalent thereof), and that they’re revealing their ‘entire selves’ to that person, and when they give it to someone, they’re basically saying that they have absolute faith in said person, and they’re trusting their lives to them.
What do you think, is it Ok, or is it too OOC?

I have since updated my head-canon so that, every time an Ushi-Oni takes in Spirit energy, most likely from coitus, the spirit energy goes into their seal and the seal gives off an equal amount of their souls into their body directly, and after its been completely implanted into them they can remove it with little-to-no negative side-effects and such, as well as their removing it being like showing their ‘true selves’ and essentially showing that they consider their partner to be their soulmate and that they trust their lives to said partner.

Your thoughts?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@teslakana

Better than my headcanon about how harpy mothers feed their young by spitting pre-chewed food into their mouths like actual birds.

EDIT: Ah, here it is.

@YetAnotherBrony  
I assume they’re monotremes like platypuses or echidnas. The egg the mermaid lays serves as a secondary womb, which contains a placenta the developing baby needs. It is attached to it via an umbilical cord. The child is born when it “hatches”, and is then breastfed by the mother.
This also explains harpies and lamiae.
However, due to the extreme energy needs of flying, harpy breast milk is very thin and nutrient-poor (large, well-developed breasts are incredibly rare due to it being very difficult to fly with giant boobs), so feeding the infant harpy is supplemented with crop milk, a nutrient-dense fluid produced by specialized glands in the digestive system and regurgitated into the hungry mouths of their chicks. A wide variety of species, from pigeons to flamingos to penguins, produce crop milk.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide