[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
“Dogs a man’s best friend, so by logical extension a wolf is a man’s even bestest friend, and a Dire Wolf is literal perfection. And when you can stick your dick in said Dire Wolf, it just makes everything better! Thus, you’ll get a Dire Wolf Monster Girl!”

I’m sorry, but I just can’t stop thinking about Sif from Dark Souls. Not a monster girl, but was a very loyal friend to Artorias.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Terton

As long as they’re clearly robotic (that is, you can tell they’re robotic without prior knowledge of the series they’re from)

Okay:

full

Not Okay:

full

The girl, Isla, is indeed a robot, but you wouldn’t know that unless you watched the series, or at least read a plot synopsis.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I got slightly bored and decided to do a bit of extra world-building, feel free to let me know if I’ve already posted this earlier/elsewhere.  
I’ll probably have another one/couple done by Christmas.

full

Myrna, the Heart-Keeper (Forgemaster)  
Species: Arexian (eagle-bull-cat hybrid.)  
Appearance: an Arexian towering above most of Kel’Zek’s occupants, one with bronzed, tan-coloured skin and a head of short, golden-blonde hair and a pair of matching eyes with horizontal pupils.

Myrna can usually be found clad in her trademark black bikini top, the parts of her bosom that are revealed by such are thankfully hidden by a rather oversized apron-like piece of apparel that is a dull bone-white coloured piece with gold trimming and burgundy coloured markings.

Said apparel is complete with a circular sigil at the centre near the bottom, with a relatively easy to pronounce six letter word with a golden ring in each bottom-corner.

The apron, much like the diamond-white-and-red-trimmed gauntlets, boots and face protector she wears alongside it, was a gift from a close ancestor of hers, and has been handed down from one generation to the next.

Completing her appearance is the brown, catlike tail, the paler brown eagle wings and the black bovine horns that can be seen protruding from the sides of her head above her earth-brown, cattle-like ears

When it comes to tools, weapons and other such items, Myrna is known to carry an icy-grey hammer just as tall, if not slightly more-so than the rest of her, and uses it both in the forge and as a means to keep it, and its contents and her creations well-protected.

Myrna usually tends to be a Light-hearted, Jovial and passionately curious individual whose inventive-open-minded nature always seems to drive her to seek out new experiences and try out new things, even if she is restricted to the use of her forge near the heart of the world, which resides at the centre of Kel’Zek.  
Myrna is highly innovative, and possesses a heart as open as her mind, and her skills regarding lateral, outside-the-box thinking have saved both herself and the lives of many of Kel’Zek’s populace on more than one occasion.

Her friendly and outgoing yet somewhat-ditzy demeanour has led to there being more than a few mistakes, however slight, and due to her spending most if not all of her time in her underground home city, Myrna tends to be a little anxious when it comes to venturing out away from Kel’Zek for too long, and always takes her assistant Forgebeast, aptly-named ‘Abraxis’ with her.

full

Forging another masterpiece~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide