[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Here’s the 4th and final profile.  
I’m sorry this took so long, and I’m glad that I’ve finally got this one out the door.

Akrah: Goddess of Courage and Compassion.

First and foremost, Akrah is a being with a benevolent soul who will do everything she can to keep those closest to her safe and out of harm’s way. This is not to say that she is at all weak, as she has been known to constantly put herself between her followers and their loved ones and whatever it may be that is trying to do them harm.

Despite their seemingly opposite personalities, Akrah and Nox get along surprisingly well; the former’s outgoing, adventurous and fun-loving temperament as well as her everlasting desire to try new things, particularly those that she witnesses or hears of from her followers does well to contrast with Nox’s more oft than not reserved and much more introverted, work-oriented frame of mind.

Akrah can often be seen of not heard about roaming Cartuga, Gal-garth and their borders, balancing her lover for new things and possibilities with her job as a guardian of both kingdoms. To say that Akrah has a large following would be an understatement; there are numerous rituals, prayers and the like carried out almost daily by nearly every one of her would-be subjects, and she is more than happy to do her part and try and follow through as best as she is able.

Another of her quirks is her slight clumsiness, that which is usually followed by an admittedly-cute pout and her proclaim that “even Gods aren’t perfect!” much to a few of her fellow deities’ slight bemusement.

Nonetheless, Akrah is persistently looking to improve herself, and makes to try twice as hard as she did prior to any given slip-up or mistake, no matter how trivial or dire.

She also doubles as the Patron deity of Heliomancy- solar magic that is at its strongest as the sun reaches its zenith, and strengthens and wanes as such a time approaches and passes. Stronger-than-usual abilities are given to those she deems worthy, and those who she takes an interest in, provided they make a lifelong promise to never use it for an unjust reason or manner.

Her other, lesser-known magic is Geomancy, and she will gladly teach anyone that wishes to know more about the Earth and the power that lies within, acting as a sort of guardian figure during the lessons she teaches on the various subjects relating to her particular brands of thaumaturgy.

full

Nubian Valkyrie~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide