Splatoon thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay then Undertow got the best treatment. A hole is better than a pole, and I like the corridors and stuff on it. Also they nerfed Triple Splashdown and the Kraken.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Here’s my #teamlilbunnies entry. Luca and Lily swap species, so he’s the bunny while she’s the kitsune. (Don’t worry, they’ll swap back at 7 PM on Sunday night when the Splatfest ends.)
Mori
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That "Boop Edit" guy
I hope this doesn’t end again like the Weekend-Splatfest, when more than 66% where Team Saturday.
Then again, according to the App, slightly more then half of my friends I have added are Team Chicken, while Team Bear has none.
… so I guess it will be Nessie vs. Aliens vs. Bigfoot all over again?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve had alot good matches this fest, even won a 100x and got on the float. Only thing that could make it better is winning the final matchup.
igotnopicks

Monado User
You lose the point .01% Frye is the real loser.
I want Frye to win once so that the I will relax. But I can not relax until she wins one.
igotnopicks

Monado User
Anyways I beat it with Side Order with the Roller and the Charger.
I hate the charger and the Roller took a long time to complete.
Yes I still hate the charger.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@igotnopicks
I personally main the Roller (I maxed out three different types and proudly have the badges on my banner), but I too prefer other weapons like Brellas or Splatanas.
Weapons differ on how I use them and how much I like to use them depending on the game mode.
Chargers can be great weapons, if the enemy is large and unable to attack from the distance.
Mori
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That "Boop Edit" guy
@Mori
Imagine if Salmon Run got an update and now there is a special type of Salmonid that uses Shooters or other weapons and also behaves similar to enemy players.
Basically Parallel Canon, but in Salmon Run!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide