Star Wars General

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Orbita
I’m of the opposite opinion. Rise is kinda boring since it feels like it’s just going through the motions. The first 25% is pretty cool, and some of the Kylo Ren stuff is cool as well…and that’s kinda it.
Phantom Menace meanwhile never fails to impress because it set the gold standard for what modern Star Wars should look like. Exotic planets, aliens, large armies, and the most epic score of the franchise followed up by the most epic lightsaber duel.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Darth Prime
The behind the scenes is far more fascinating than the actual movie.

Warwick Davis and his real life son Harrison played father and son Ewoks.
Paul Schrier who played Bulk on Power Rangers worked on some of the modelwork effects.
There’s alot of cool trivia there.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Han Solo: Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that’d end your trip real quick, wouldn’t it?
There is a Force ability that allows some Jedi to do the calculations themselves but Rey wasn’t the one flying the Falcon in that scene.
Also gravity casts a mass shadow in Hyperspace that prevent entry in to Hyperspace or pull ship out Hyperspace.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Darth Prime
And they just did it in seconds…
Also I just fucking hate how they tried to have an Endgame moment at the end. I hate the First Order but even I can see how a fleet of “just people” would get absolutely schwacked by an Imperial fleet
Posted Report
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

Like realistically this is what should have gone down
“It’s just people sir.”
“Oh. In that case, ensign? Make us some popcorn and put on some Wagner! We’re going to have some fun tonight!”
Like, a mob of ships piloted and crewed by randos with, on average as a whole, little to no military training, is going to be more of a hindrance on the Resistance than a help. Ships flying into each other, blobbing up to make for easy targets, just making rookie mistake after rookie mistake
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@neutralgrey
With a bunch of big Star Destroyers each with a planet blower-upper gun.
Cause with the that many ships in a big cluster all those Star Destroyers would have to do is fire those big ass guns on their undersides and their beams would wipe out hundreds as soon as the showed up.
Also rather convenient that those world destroying weapons can be destroyed so easily by fighters destroying the Star Destroyers with it like it’s Independence Day.
The same thing that’s supposed to make them so threatening is also their easy to exploit weak spot.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Vivace
As much as I like the sequel trilogy, yes that part is really obvious and it’s biggest flaw lmao
I know things like Carrier Fishers tragic passing was unexpected and had a big shift in plans, but there were lots of other issues planning wise
Posted Report
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Vivace
Well the end point for Prequels is obvious Anakin becomes Vader so they had it pretty easy.
But while George didn’t actually have every little detail planned out obviously not he did understand how to give himself time between films to figure stuff out.
Just look at his movies’ release dates.
First
IV 1977
V 1980
VI 1983
Then
I 1999
II 2002
III 2005
Then Disney’s Trilogy
VII 2015
VIII 2017
IX 2019
The difference is obvious because Disney tried to have a movie every year with their anthology movies but barely gave their main trilogy much thought it seemed.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Oh joy
People are mad that Jack Black and Lizzo guest starred in the Mandalorian and now the “anti-woke” crowd are trying to say this is some sort of “anti-white” agenda :/
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide