Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
(Warning: Really fucked up shit)  
Well, I remembered a story I read when I was in high school. I found a few of my parent’s old collection of books, including one that’s a collection of short fantasy stories, and the story I remember most is about a boy working the field with his older sister, notices that she isn’t there, goes to where she was, and sees her dead due to a miscarriage. He than remembers that their father raped him as a child, realizes that the same guy impregnated his sister and caused her dead, likely knowingly, and than kills him. Knight appear afterwards to take his baby sister to a hopefully better place and I think one of them takes him on as his apprentice.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@intexda  
@PonyPon  
I suppose. I guess I’m just worried that they’re too immature for me.

Since I’ve been going back and actually trying to change myself for the better, including upgrading my sense of humor from the edgy jokes I was making back in 2014-15, I wonder if it would reflect poorly on my character to still enjoy stuff like NSP or Jon Lajoie.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Meanlucario

Reminds me of a couple of messed-up stories I remember reading as a child.

One involves a small fairy just dancing on leaves and being happy, until a monster that eats fairies shows up. He wants to eat her, but she doesn’t want him to. So they engage in this big philosophical debate over it, and the monster sees her point. Then he just straight up eats her and walks away, commenting on it.

The other involves an (I think elf) kid who is bullied by everyone in his school except for one girl, who pretends to bully him so she doesn’t get bullied. He decides to do a report on an ogre/troll/whatever that is locked up and forced to work in the basement of the school. They talk, the boy learns about the creature, and he decides to become like the creature. How?

You gotta eat a bunch of people. So he frees the creature, and they eat pretty much his entire class. And it gets kinda graphic about it too. I mean it talks about how the creature grabs the teacher by the wrists and ankles, stretches them out, and bites through their middle and gobbles down the two pieces. So after he eats a lot of his classmates, he turns into a creature.

And I said ‘pretty much’ his entire class, because they do spare one person: the girl who was his low-key friend. The creature and boy-turned-creature then leave to live happily ever after.

Can’t remember the name of either story or who wrote them (think it was the same author), but they stuck with me.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Red, Captian Falcon.  
Orange, Diddy Kong  
Yellow, Ike  
Green, Pit  
Blue, Zero Suit Samus  
Purple, Wii Fit Trainer
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I was up all night. Not even a minute of sleep. I can’t really focus, but I can be hyperactive and post yayposts that are free of effort. Where am I needed?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (oh ho ho)  

BANG!!!

This is America!!! Looks what you slipping up, look what you slipping up! Look what I’m whipping up! Look what I’m whipping up!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide