Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Who is the sleepiest mod on this here site?  
Who is most mobile addicted mod?  
Who is most Blizzard-Loving mod?
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Prime”:/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/4090844#post_4090844

@Darth Prime  
He’s kind of a hypocrite like that. Also a piece of shit.
So go through a rock through the window of the comic book store he had a signing at then.

I wasn’t asking for any rock throwing towards him.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Okay so Humies are English, Elves are French, Dwarves are Scotish, Orcs are Mongolian, Dragonborn are Scandinavian, Tabaxi are Egyptian, Drow are Australian, Kanku are Japanese, Merfolk are Jamakien.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Someone broke into my house anywhere between three days and five months ago and stole 8 3DS games, a PS4, and some vinegar, and we only figured out something was wrong last night. Also, my cat’s eating a black, white, cream and yellow bird roughly magpie-size, and I don’t know what kind of bird it is, though it appears to be a native bird. Uh oh…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@ILoveMyoozik  
Crime here in Melbourne is the highest the country has ever had, bar maybe Eureka Stockade. It’s all because we build nothing but houses and import refugees from countries where crimes of this nature are a way of life. Last I checked, Somalia was closer to Nuka-World than any other country…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide