Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012

THIS SHIT STILL NOT BEING DELETED OR THE USER NOT BANNED IS WHY I THINK YOUTUBE AND SUSAN WOJIJCKI HATES MLP.

BECAUSE:  
  1. They don’t bother to ban haters who disrespect other people’s (especially the MLP fans’ opinions) by calling them “PoNyFaGs”  
  2. They don’t bother to put Discovery Family on their YouTube TV livestreaming service for no goddamn reason, even if Dfam is the ONLY place to watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. (Sony should have recommended Philo or Vidgo when PSVue is closing down instead of an anti-brony service like YouTube TV)

Mostly 1.

This is also why I don’t put pony content on YouTube, but instead on VidLii, Vimeo and Vlare.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Australia Day today. Google’s pic shows firefighters. Given that the fires have been burning for close to six months and have devastated an area the size of Germany…

@MagpulPony  
Banjo.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@SombrLiz  
Well I always think it this way.

Wherever there is love, there will and shall always be hate just to balance things out. Can’t always have one heavier end.

However, you are right that hatedoms tend to espouse nonsensical blind hatred like a bunch edgy wannabes who make no real criticisms to whatever they attack.  
If you’re going to attack something, okay! Just make sure you have constructive reasons to back up your sentiments.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide