Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@HighRollerHydra

@Meanlucario

It was originally a short-lived McDonald’s promotion in the late 90s; it only got insanely popular after Rick apparently declared getting that sauce to be the end goal of all his plans…which is insane, but then again, nobody is really sure what is Rick’s deal.
Background Pony #BC5E
How would the phrase “Ladies and gentlemen” adapt to the world of 2017, where more than just two genders exist?
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
BLOOD DIIIIIIIIIICE  
BLOOOOOOD DIIIIIIIICE  
D&D WILL GIVE YOU  
AIDS

ALSO YOU WILL GO TO HELL WITH ALL THE CATHOLICS AND JEWS  
AND PLAY MAGIC THE GATHERING WITH  
SATAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Background Pony #D426
Implying that I could remember something for longer than 5 minutes.

@SquiggyBomb  
Song reference?

@TheHappySpaceman  
Am I the only one who gets annoyed when people use others’ characters as mouthpieces for their own beliefs (political or otherwise)?

I swear that I’ve seen that happen a lot before, but I don’t have a list of examples. I find it less annoying when people use themselves or their own custom OC as a vehicle for their opinions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide