Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@dissociativity  
The Nazis have been dealt with.

America isn’t a fascist dictatorship, we live in a representative republic. We have the right to control our border, refuse asylum seekers and prosecute criminals. If you want to say ‘well, we’re not doing it right’, that’s one thing. But comparing our foreign policy to Nazi Germany is absurd, you’re ignoring all the differences, and you haven’t researched this issue to any noticeable degree, you’re just shitposting. This is a thread for political discussion. Please stay out of it if you’re not interested in that.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
I think humanity is doomed because the world itself is broken. It seems that no matter how informed we are about history we have no choice but to keep compromising our values and repeating mistakes. If we aren’t willing to be monsters then circumstance will force us to. I think that even those who do learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Necessary platitudes such as peace and love are unattainable because the very soul of humanity is turbulent and fickle. The questions are pointless and the answers don’t matter. Whatever controls fate simply does what it wants, and we have no agency or ability to resist. We are prisoners of existence.
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Genevamode  
That’s a pretty bleak and cynical view of the world. We aren’t forced into moral quandaries day after day. You can’t have perfection, such a thing is incompatible with humanity. All we can do, all anyone can ask for, is the best we can.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
A few weeks ago, someone on Twitter created a bot that would respond “WOOF WOOF” at any racist posts it can detect. Of course, the Twitter community was divided by this, one side praising it for showing what racism is (and some politics) and another for the idea of humiliating people like this is cruel (and also politics). It’s called the Twitter Racism Watchdog.

Here’s the best part. Since it’s a bot, it’s the most unbiased thing on the site. After all, the guy who made it can’t be putting exceptions and stuff. That’s not how programming works. So recently, a black woman was arrested for aggravated assault in innocent people after declaring to “hate white people”.

And the bot called her out on it.

Twitter fucking exploded, with the creator receiving death threats and arguments about how “you can’t be racist against white people” (which is false btw). So just less than a day, he “took a break” from Twitter and told everyone how he’s been receiving threats and such.

I was against the idea of a Racism Watchdog but seeing that it will also call you out on white racism, I’m okay with it.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Azyrite  
Racism gets called out. But apparently “Racism against whites” doesn’t exist. Are these people being deliberately ignorant? Trick question. Of course they are! It is either that or they are pushing a position that wouldn’t look out of place in Nazi fucking germany.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Azyrite  
It’s fucking sad when someone who mostly goes after white nationalists get accused of being one when he goes after a black racist

even worse is that it’s mostly white People who have this “you can’t be racist against whites” mentality
Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
@kylebiddle  
In case you haven’t noticed,  
there’s a shit ton of open embracing of nazi ideology and imagery among Trump’s friends and fans nowadays.  
It’s no longer exaggeration.  
They are fucking nazis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide