Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
@KingKek42  
I know that. But with SJWs, it’s okay UNLESS you’re white. Then you gotta die so that others can take your place. Just ask the university debate teams in 2016.
KingKek42

Plantar Fashiitis
@KingKek42
I know that. But with SJWs, it’s okay UNLESS you’re white. Then you gotta die so that others can take your place. Just ask the university debate teams in 2016.

Oh… no… bby.

Hey mods, this is a thread for rational and historically accurate political debate, right?
Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
@KingKek42  
Honestly it’s amazing the shit they got away with. “Why do white people have to affirm their lives?” “Why does white life have value?” “Struggling against the structure means putting your body on the line. Do it. Affirm your suicide. It’s one step in the right direction.”
KingKek42

Plantar Fashiitis
@lonewolf  
“Free speech rally” lol  
These people never own up to their hatred and way of thinking but rather play the victim and cry “free speech!” When people don’t tolerate them.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@KingKek42  
When People call for the suicide of their enemies because if their race you should know that things have gone too far. “Why does white life have value?” “Struggling against the structure means putting your body on the line. Do it. Affirm your suicide. It’s one step in the right direction.”
KingKek42

Plantar Fashiitis
@Shirani  
Let’s see, we’ve got one guy on this side, on the other side, we’ve got thousands of people who believe much worse. I could easily point to outliers on the already extreme alt-right, but that would make for a pretty awful argument. Anecdotal evidence holds little to no weight.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@zerowinger66

If you’re on the right side of the political spectrum you’re automatically one (especially if you voted for Trump). Unfortunately that’s what it’s like nowadays. And I don’t think it will change anytime soon as long as the media keeps hyping up stuff like this.
Brass Melody

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
@Fluttershy Studios  
(I hate having to use CNN as a source but…) If a Jewish holocaust survivor can escape to America and be a successful tailor, then I have no doubts that anyone can make it.

And with that I’m getting off this thread. Black Desert Online is calling me again and my bus just arrived. Family name is Buttered_Bros if anyone wants to join me in something non-politics related. Bye everybody.
KingKek42

Plantar Fashiitis
@lonewolf  
Never said they were nazis, but “free speech” is just the new “states rights”. These people are just getting upset because their other far right buddies keep getting shut down by the police and counter-protestors who are also expressing their free speech.
KingKek42

Plantar Fashiitis
@Fluttershy Studios  
“Not everyone on the right is a nazi, but everyone on the left is a sjw” Unfortunately that’s what it’s like nowadays. And I don’t think it will change anytime soon as long as the media keeps hyping up stuff like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide