Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Merrick Garland is in consideration for Biden’s AG.

All that’s missing is Lindsay Graham getting indicted for his several election fraud attempts and this will be complete poetry.

Steve Mnuchin says that the Trump administration is planning on a ‘Mass distribution of the virus’

Now, I know he wanted probably wanted to say “vaccine”. But let’s be real.

The Trump administration has spent the last 10 months hard at work on a mass distribution of the virus.

In particularly poor phrasing (and gesticulating), Guilliani says we need to ‘Cut off the Democrat head’

Well, he’s not wrong about the prefacing about how the Democratic party is corrupt AF, nor how the Clintons play no small role in said corruption. But again, phrasing and timing you loon.
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
Considering the history of Trump’s staff and their views on the Dems, I think Rudy genuinely just wants to decapitate the the top Democrats.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ereiam  
@Background Pony #1F81  
See, that’s how you can tell they’re the centrist party. Both the left and the right hate their guts.

Like, Trumpers bitch about RINOs, but I just can’t see them putting Mitt Romney up against the wall. If only because he’s the apotheosis of whiteness.
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Human  
Wait i don’t get it, are you saying that i am a centrist because i find the people unironically saying to kill political people in power (regardless of political party) they don’t like to be disgusting?
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Human  
oh, i see.

Is there anyone else disturbed by that?  
This isn’t supposed to be some snarky comment or some “gotcha” moment, im legitimately concerned about how high the number of those people has been getting over the past few years.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

The world’s premiere pseudo-intellectual asks a dumb question, gets an equally dumb answer from a rando twitter user.

I make of it in much the same way I do of the gnat flying around my lamp. Which is not very much, to be honest.
Background Pony #CAEE
@CaptainXtra  
Considering how often projection is a thing with people that bring up these sort of things out of the blue, I’d bet money that Miles wants to fuck kids.
Background Pony #1F81
Isn’t Ian the same person who admitted that he was shit in bed and couldn’t please his wife?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide