The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@TheHappySpaceman

sorry to but in but you forget that Peet has to never make sense any her life. After all she is calling the Zelda

games crap because of the fanbase while at the same time making a big deal out of hoping for a gender select

option for the game. While saying it isn’t a big deal if Zelda gets a gender option while making a big deal out

of it. I mean for me I don’t care either way because I just want the game to not be a glitchy mess.
Vortaxonus

@Derped  
To quote:”  
anonymous:  
Explain to me the logic of YouTube coming down on LGBT youtubers but not the Nazis?

Lily Peet:  
Following the letter of the law, rather than the spirit.  
Fact of the matter is that talking about sexual orientation is something that CAN (if you take the rules completely, 100% at face value) fall under a restricted setting. Meanwhile, Youtube Nazis are very good at dodging the rules.  
There’s an unfortunately massive number of people who sincerely believe that the only way in which racism exists is in people who flat out admit to being racist/white supremacist/ect. These the “Moderates” we keep talking about. People who don’t wear their racism proudly on their sleeve aren’t considered “racist” to them. Likewise for the term “Nazi.”  
It’s the reason Nazis have rebranded themselves “White Nationalists” and then the “Alt Right” when White Nationalism became synonymous with monsters. It’s why instead of talking about the “degenerate lesser races” they wax on about “white genocide” and “Why can’t white people have their own ethnostate” and other soft language that doesn’t hit as hard. So when people who weren’t born yesterday see them for what they are, they can hide behind the “You’re just calling me a Nazi because I have different opinions” bullshit.  
And this is where the issue of Youtube’s terms of service comes in. It’s against the rules to be openly racist or sexist. It’s not against the rules to say things that are clearly bullshit and take slightly more work to connect to racism or sexism. It’s not against the rules to say that feminism is anti-male. It’s not against the rules to say that white people are being genetically diluted into extinction. Both those things are outright lies, but taken at face value they aren’t technically breaking the rules.  
And while “technically” is often the weakest excuse, as far as most websites TOS goes, that’s all you actually need.  
Nazis are very good at using coded language. It’s a skill that the right has perfected over the last few decades. Remember how the desire to slaughter gay people got twisted into “Family Values”?  
Youtube can’t fix this with algorithms. And the problem is they seriously think they CAN fix it with algorithms. Techno-libertarians are pretty dumb that way in they think throwing more AI at something will fix things. A robot can’t discern nuance, and Youtube needs to grasp this concept and just pay someone to do it by hand.  
Or combine the two. Have the algorithm collect videos it thinks might warrant age-restricting and have a small team go through them. Relatively simple, it’s just that too many companies are too stubborn to have human curation. And what’s worse is that Google spends more money trying to improve it’s algorithms than it would just hiring people to curate. I’ve never seen a company, except Valve, work so hard at being lazy.”
William Brady

@angrybrony

Except for how, she suggests that the entire political right has had a desire to slaughter gay people, and doesn’t provide any citations and evidence for such claim. As well as presuming that the whole thing about feminism being anti-men is bullcrap, even though the facts show, at least nowadays, it’s really not off the mark.
Cabrony
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Colored Diamond.
thought the whole youtube thing was about having an optional restricted mode that parents could use to filter out content for very young children.

if the parent feels their children are ready they can just turn off the filter and watch all of the videos they want toghether while discussing them and offering guidance.

its not like youtube is actually shutting down LBGT videos and deleting their channels,all those videos are still there,this is a total non-issue.

youtube does actively delete nazi channels and people inciting violence,dont know what peet is talking about them dodging rules and being out in the open,those people probably get mass flagged the moment they start getting a few thousand views.
Osean-Kitty

De meows
@Cabrony  
well to restate this, Peet’s definition of who is a Nazi is very broad. He considers anyone who is a Republican or a conservative, doesn’t matter if they support the LBGT community if you have support the ideas of conservatism, you are a Nazi to him.
Jas

I was bored and looked at the comments form the old Josh video Response to Lily Peet and saw this comment that is interesting.

Ezekiel Rotman2 days ago
I personally don’t believe josh in this situation but I don’t know what’s worse
The fact that this comment section has become a breeding ground for hate against lily, the rift and uncertainty it has caused in both sides, the fact that neither side knows what actually happened as we only have their words on it and josh has taken things out of context and blown them out of proportion in some places.
I don’t mean to bring hate to josh but I looked up to and still look up to lily as she has changed my life in many ways but I just wish I could know what happened so I could stop wondering whether my choices were really good choices.
This just hurts me deeply to watch people who were getting along so well deteriorate so fast and so viciously. I just want this to be resolved. 😥

Ezekiel Rotman
Ezekiel Rotman2 days ago
Please go to Lily’s channel and keep an open mind. Which side we take can depend on who we heard from first. I don’t want this to be a one sided conversation where neither party can get a word into each other’s thick skulls.
If lily did these things then she should be ashamed but I have reason to believe josh took things out of proportion. If you go to Lily’s channel just looking for reasons to hate her then that’s all you will see. Lily’s contrarian attitude has always been a part of her videos as she wanted to spark discussion. Check Josh’s sources, watch Lily’s videos and look for the reasons josh might be wrong rather than try to confirm what he told you. I sound biased because I am and so are you but I mean every word that I say. I believe she will come out with a video about this and I want to at least stop some of this hate. You may not know it but lily has dealt with dysphoria, recurring clinical depression, caffeine abuse, and one of the most stressful jobs in the world.
Please know that she has changed lives including my own.

I really hate to sound harsh but my issue is this person is not understanding that just because Peet is dealing

with these things don’t really excuse the fact she is telling people that they are wrong just because they aren’t

the same ideology as her. I mean this person is accusing Josh of taking things out of context and blowing things

out of proportion and yet this person never thinks that Peet is also doing the same thing. I mean coming on Peet

outright said that a crappy fanbase also means the show or movie or game is also horrible. I mean Peet’s own

logic bites her here really hard. I mean a lot of Peet’s fans are white knights and that also means Peet is a

horrible person. I mean with this logic no wonder Peet hates anime and games and other things people like because

of fanbases. It just goes to show she is way to much of a shallow brat she is….I know this isn’t shocking to

everyone here but my point is these two comments just reek of a person that seems blind to how the real world

works and is also showing how one sided their being.
Osean-Kitty

De meows
@Jas  
Not to mention the fact that Peet said the HE NEVER WATCH THE VIDEO. And yet is fanbase will blindly accept it.

Also thoughts on the video i shared?
Jas

@Derped

I liked it though that Discord thing they where on seemed to have issues with sounds cutting in and out and

getting louder. It was things we already knew about but it was decent. I just also realized I should of pointed

out how this Peet fan missed the fact Peet said Josh was cancer that should die and has said you shouldn’t bring

up things of the past on her yet she insulted Josh and those other Military Bronies by using a four year old

video.
Jas

@Derped

yeah it was much better then their first Peet video in which they did a riff on a Peet video near the end but didn’t play the video audio and one of the guys once and a while raising his voice at someone.
Osean-Kitty

De meows
@Jas  
I think it was a sibling going ham.

But yeah Blake show more information about what it was like being apart of Peets small group and what he did to them.
Jas

@Derped

only new info I remember Blake doing was the Brittany stuff. I think some of the info he gave them was from his video he did about Peet but he did admit that the only reason he did the video was because Josh did his video.
Vortaxonus

@Derped  
To Quote:  
http://lily-peet.tumblr.com/post/158728811740/whats-kaboom-going-to-be-about-i-know-its-about/embed/:  
“anonymous asked:What’s Kaboom going to be about? I know it’s about Josh but what specifically?

Lily Peet: That’s a surprise”  
Albeit an obvious one.

http://lily-peet.tumblr.com/post/158723821995/you-know-g-is-a-slur-against-romani-people/embed/:  
“  
anonymous asked:

You know g**** is a slur against Romani people right?

Lily Peet: You mean I can’t sing along with Hellfire anymore?  
Aw…”

http://lily-peet.tumblr.com/post/158729163210/do-you-have-a-job-outside-of-youtube/embed/  
“anonymous asked:

Do you have a job outside of Youtube?

Lily Peet: Yes”  
The what is it?
Vortaxonus

@Derped  
To quote:  
“Anonymous:  
Is the recent rift harassment contributing to your stress?

Lily Peet:  
Oh fuck no. That’s water crashing against the rocks. Those people are so deranged, and so up their own ass that it’s just funny.  
It’s personal life shit that stresses me out with which I have increasingly fewer and fewer things to take the edge off while I wait for Nova Scotia’s government to get off it’s ass and let me get on HRT.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide