The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@saturnstar14

We are talking about the same person who says Japan and Blizzard has issues because of themes but ignores her own

Stockholm fanfic having messed up themes too. I am sure she’ll find someway to say how the artist is still right.
Jas

@Psy-Psichinis

You think that is interesting Peet has now quit playing video games that have guns for her own mental health. Of

course by interesting I mean very stupid and headscratching.
Vortaxonus

@Jas  
to be fair her current mental state is extremely questionable as is. I wouldn’t be surprised if it only makes her go further down considering how little effort to keep sane and rational.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Jas  
violent video games are actualy really good stress releaf material. Of course, you have to be sane enough for not taking daddy’s gun and kill everybody. But something tells me she’s gona still play wolfenstein 2 for obvious reason
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
I don’t understand the fetish you people have for this person, but let me be clear that the site rules still apply. Insults, libel, rampant speculative accusations, etc. are not going to fly.

I really do not want myself or any other mod to have to monitor this thread regularly; something I doubt any of you want to see happen, either, given our history with dealing with flaming garbage pile threads like these tends to be killing them.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Derpy Whooves  
Than that would mean i was being the moron and getting on people’s nerve like i usualy do. But that doesn’t mean you would do that IF you didn’t have the power, which you have. But me? I don’t even live in the US or wherever the hell they live. I don’t have the power to do that and i wouldn’t ever do something to get me arrested (again) but there are people who are crazy enough, that’s what i meant
Jas

So did Social Justice Warriors complain about one of Illa’s reasons for being evil was her being jealous of Blake

having a crush on Adam when she was a member of the White Fang?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide