The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@angrybrony  
@Jas  
whew… i needed that relief. Thanks, really appreciate it. And during that time folks will act against this asshole.

What? just because i’m not from the left doesn’t mean i’ll deffend him
Jas

@CrassMetalHead

To think this morning it all started because I copy and pasted a link and copy and pasted what was in the link

about Peet’s whining about anime………..again
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Vortaxonus  
even though i expect her to be angry for a good reason, i also expect her to blame the whole country. I mean, is anyone allowed to not be on the left or right? y’know, right in the middle? Cause i can feel peet pointing the finger to those people as well
Jas

@maverick159

This is one of the biggest issues with Peet. It is the fact that she has this really bad habit of seeing things

in nothing but black and white. After all for all the talk about wanting nuance in stuff. She seems to see

everything in Us VS Them vision.
maverick159

Y'all are stupid!
@Jas  
so she judges people as a group and not as individuals. That’s far from being progressive. In fact, that’s exactly how the alt-right acts
Jas

@maverick159

this is a very old point but Peet is a person who does the things she has whined about. She has said a lot of

times to never judge feminism or Black Lives Matter on the handful of horrible people in the movement but on the

other side. She is willing to label everyone who was part of GamerGate as horrible people because of the handful

of horrible people. She also thinks people who are using her old name are all nothing but transphobes because

again EarnThatRespect means nothing to her because she has shown why people do not respect her pronouns

and her wishes to be called Lily Peet.
Jas

Here is a Peet related archive.

http://archive.is/xgQGc

So Tangled the Series has joined Star vs the Forces of Evil and Steven Universe in pushing its head in the cold mud of drama as they abandon their ridiculous and silly roots to chase a very serious story about magic rocks, racism and magic rocks who practice racism.
—Glass of Water-Cerebus

Well it is obvious that this Glass of Water is going to be about. It’ll be about when shows get darker and Peet

whining about it because she hates it when shows change.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide