The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Osean-Kitty

De meows
Never assume how easy or hard someone else has it, especially a stranger. You have no idea what their life is like, and you certainly can’t base it off meagre knowledge gleaned from social media.
If you don’t know, don’t judge.

Doesn’t stop you from judging strangers eh lizzy?
Jas

@Background Pony #412D

Except Lily’s wife Lizzy has shown in the past how much of a judgmental brat she can be. Even going so far as to

pull the “I’m a better Christian” card on Josh and speaking of said religion. When Josh did his video on his side

of the ToonKritic Aftermath in the comments of that video Lizzy out right admitted to not know what the Christian

version of forgiveness was and speaking of Christianity. Lizzy really should stop saying how Josh is a false

Christian because last time I checked your not suppose to pull judgment on someone. She also is under the

assumption that anyone who is worried about her relation to Lily is just doing it because they want Lily to suffer.
Background Pony #97B0
@Jas  
Which is probably what people want, Jas. Judgment applies to everyone, based on their actions or through their mannerisms in their dialogue, vocal or text.
Jas

@Background Pony #636B

expect other then Kiwi Farms most of the people who called out Lily are former friends and fans who saw that Lily

was going down a dark rode and wanted her to make changes for the better. Because right now we have Lily “whines

about fun while not knowing what fun is” Orchard who is so lost in her own little world that a lot of the times

when she whines about Josh, it comes across like she somehow is from an alternate world in which Josh was the bad

guy.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

No just bring up the fact that Lily shipped two real life people. Not that they would care since they seem to think

we are the horrible people here and not Lily “to lazy to read subs for Sweetness and Lightning” Orchard.
Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Them background pony are rather annoying but still ||Lily Orchard does need to find a job with stable income rather her current carrer choice which is making youtube video full time which most likely have unstable income ||
Jas

here is an old but feels important Lily Orchard related thing. Anyway context before copy and pasting but this was at the time when InkRose was still just 15.

https://archive.is/i3IG8

dude, shipping firerose makes you a total pedo
Anonymous

…Are you on fucking crack?! Both of these people are over the age of consent in three quarters of North America, you dumbass! What twisted logic are you operating on here? Have you been eating paste for every meal since childhood?!
I almost can’t believe I’m about to do this. But let me explain this to you in the simplest of terms.
Pedophiles fuck kids.
Okay? Are you with me so far?!
PEDOPHILES FUCK KIDS!
Now I don’t know what fucking planet you live on where looking at two people and saying “You’d make a cute couple” is somehow the same as somebody raping a child. But if that’s how you think, turn your computer off! I don’t want you watching my videos, reading my blog, or interacting with anything I do every again!
I’d feel compelled to explain myself further, but I think I’d come close to tearing my hair out if I seriously had to sit here and explain to you the difference between saying two people would make a good couple at some point in the future, and a man on a park bench with his dick hanging out wanting to fuck a baby in it’s face!
If you seriously cannot tell why pedophilia is a whole different level of wrong that doesn’t deserve to be on the same table as a discussion about two people making a good couple, you’re a fucking bad person!
Honestly, tell me right now that you’re just one of those petty, butthurt lunatics who wants to destroy my livelihood because I said something you don’t like. Because that would be honestly more believable and more sensible than the more likely reality that you really are just this. Fucking. Stupid!
Just tell me you’re one of those aggressive, stalking assholes like the Doritos Pope. Or Okizeme. Or that entire BOP Crowd. Because that would honestly be better than the idea that you are genuinely this… I have no other word for it. Retarded. That’s what you are! We’ve finally found a practical use for that term.
Holy motherfucking shit! I honestly thought I’d seen it all at this point. Fuck you, asshole. Fuck you and fuck whatever horrid excuse for a community you fucking well crawled out of! Go take a long walk off a short pier you disgusting, evil, subhuman little worthless excuse for a human being!

Remember everyone lolicon, shotacon and foalcon all of which are mostly drawings and fanfics of made up kids and

ponies makes you a pedophile but shipping two real people one of which was a then 15 year old girl with a 20

something year old man is just a-okay and doesn’t make you look like a pedo at all.
Jas

@SpokenMind93

yeah Lily never is going to live down the fact she copies people. I also love her logic over the past few years as

seen in this older post. She can ship two real living breathing people and it doesn’t make her a pedo but people

who make fanfic or drawings with pedo themes are pedos.
Jas

Here are a couple of Lily related things first a new one.

http://archive.is/snqHI

anonymous asked:
If you want to bash Trump and his supporters then deconstruct their politics. Show everyone how much they’re gonna damage everything and why. Defaulting to calling your political opponent a Nazi/Commie is a tactic so old and played out, people have stopped taking it seriously. Hell, its an unspoken rule by now, that resorting to comparing your opponent to Nazis and/or Hitler means that you have run out of actual arguments and thus lost the debate.

THE MAN IS LITERALLY RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS YOU BLITHERING IDIOT

You know a funny thing about those concentration camps from my understand of looking at reblogs Takashi.0 did those

camps started during the time Obama was president. So yeah so much for the anon being a blithering idiot huh Lily?

Wait aren’t you like worried about your health.

An now an older post.

http://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/174792739515/jesus-christ-you-people-are-fucking-braindead/embed

chriswithteeth-deactivated20180 asked:
“Jesus christ you people are fucking braindead” Wow you’re really nice to the people who support you. This goes up there with “Don’t make me fanart you won’t do it and it will suck anyway”. Glad people watch you, 29 years old, reviewing a cartoon and saying it is a subversion of expectation and is designed for adults, but as an adult tells people to kill themselves over episodes of shows you don’t like before you hitch a ride with your mother to work at EB Games.

Wow, let’s unpack that, shall we?
Wow you’re really nice to the people who support you. 
Supporting me is not license to have absolutely no respect for my time and energy.
This goes up there with “Don’t make me fanart you won’t do it and it will suck anyway” 
What I actually said was “Don’t tell me you’re doing something that you have no intention of completing. Just make it and send it.”
Glad people watch you, 29 years old 
reviewing a cartoon and saying it is a subversion of expectation and is designed for adults 
I have consistently and loudly said that cartoons are always terrible when they’re designed for adults and hate cartoons that try to be subversive for the sake of hipster parents.
but as an adult tells people to kill themselves over episodes of shows you don’t like 
I have never actually done that, you’re lying.
before you hitch a ride with your mother to work at EB Games. 
I hate my mother and I don’t work at EB Games.
I don’t know why you feel the need to lie and make wild assumptions about my life. One would think that if you hate me so much then you wouldn’t need the lies and assumptions to begin with. I had to do something to piss you off, so what was it?
Also, these are not only wrong, they’re oddly specific.
Is there something you’d like to tell us?
Do you work at EB Games, Chris?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide