Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
Seems to be how a lot of fans outside of Japan felt after the first image of it go out on the net.  
Where as in japan it was know from the start to be a new pikachu.  
But that news is over a week old, it’s the same episode as the one of Ash being sick.
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

wow they were running out of names in the anime during Johto :P  
Misty battled someone in the Whirl Cup named Harrison and a completely different Harrison was Ash’s introduced post-8 badges rival that he is going to lose to (like Richie) for the Silver Conference  
imo Richie is second only to Tobias character wise as the worst written of Ash’s lost a conference to rivals  
Richie is overall the worst though because Richie has the worst battle
FlutterLove

Battle Wise  
5) Richie  
4) Cameron  
3) Tobias  
2) Harrison  
  1. Tyson

Character Wise  
  2. Tobias  
  3. Richie  
  4. Harrison  
  5. Cameron  
  6. Tyson

Overall  
  7. Richie  
  8. Tobias  
  9. Cameron  
  10. Harrison  
  11. Tyson
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jarkes  
To be fair Richie is the only other trainer with a spiked Hair Pikachu in the Anime at this point. He’s isn’t a bad character. Atleast he is okay to bring back if Ash ever returns back to Kanto.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
Byron down  
Team update and replaced Misty the Psyduck with Meditite that evolved.  
Quagsire:Jack  
Torterra:Koopa  
Pelliper:Wingster  
Medicham:Pent  
Kricketot:Kristy  
Luxray:Simba
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Jarkes  
Don’t blame me. I kept on losing pokemon in this game. And the game has “Too Much Water.” Soooo yeah. Atleast I replaced one of the water types.

And I never beat the game with a Kricketot in my party. So it’ll be interesting.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m just gonna say it:

I never liked Pokemon Contests. Even with PokeBlocks being MUCH simpler in ORAS, I pretty much never do any of the Contest stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide