Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
MAN is Drayden difficult when your whole team is underleveled. I played it smart though, and I managed to work around his beasts of nature.

I got a Skorupi and evolved it into Drapion some while ago, and Vibrava evolved into Flygon before the gym battle.

Current team:  
Calypso (Simipour) - lv41  
Diamond (Drapion) - lv41  
Dolly (Whimsicott) - lv41  
Major Tom (Ampharos) - lv41  
Crush 40 (Lucario) - lv41  
Unchained (Flygon) - lv45
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@igotnopicks  
Was underleveled again, didn’t care, still won very easily. Whimsicott absolutely commanded Marlon’s entire gym to bow down to it.

Current team:  
Diamond (Drapion) - lv42  
Major Tom (Ampharos) - lv42  
Crush 40 (Lucario) - lv43  
Dolly (Whimsicott) - lv44  
Unchained (Flygon) - lv45  
Calypso (Simipour) - lv46
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LR-Studios

This scene was kind of ruined in the dub because Sean Schemmel still kept the “pissed off” tone that he had been using for Lucario through the entire movie.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I think I’ve said this before, but: I really hope that Pokemon Sun and Moon aren’t New 3DS exclusive.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@Jarkes  
They said “3DS family” from the beginning. Also, the “leaked” *COUGH, COUGH* boxart shows a regular 3DS logo down the side, without any “New 3DS only” thing on it… but then again, I’m not sure New 3DS-exclusive games have that notice there anyway.

Anyway, the point is, we know they’re coming out on regular 3DS. It would be pretty stupid of them to exclude so much of their target market (kids with only so much allowance.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide