Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Random shit:  
If you’re ever disappointed by the fact we’ll never have hover boards, flying cars, being able to travel to the past, travel to a parallel timeline cause they don’t exist the good news is that teleportation is a thing… it’s just that it takes a lot of energy to teleport a couple thousand atoms.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
How to make things weird on the forum/funny/degenerate:

“Hey Ehan-bo wanna /ss/?” :V
Viscera
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
@Holofan4life  
I always thought of her more as kuudere than tsundere, since she’s more cool than outright hostile. Although the lack of an (overt) love interest might be a factor. If she had one, she’d probably be pretty tsundere to them. In fact, the second season of the anime pretty much confirms that.

For what it’s worth, there’s a Maki-focused nukige (that recently go an English translation), where she goes full tsundere and I didn’t think it was out of character.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@EHAN
Is she tsundere? I was reading a top ten tsunderes list and it mentions her.

yes

@uc9  
How to make things weird on the forum/funny/degenerate:
“Hey Ehan-bo wanna /ss/?” :V

no
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide