Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I saw the Ready Player One trailer last night, the full one.

Never have a simultaneously loved and hated something with equal amounts of fervour.

It was about the time I saw Tracer, Arthas, and a Battle Toad in the same shot that I both wanted to nerd out and then shoot myself.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@SquiggyBomb

I read some of the book.

As a writer myself I was appalled. It’s Fifty Shades of Grey level prose. Just because you gussy it up with pop culture doesn’t make it better.

I’ll end up watching it for free at home and just not pay attention to the plot, and fast forward to all the references. It’ll be like watching a TV Tropes page.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Also, I made homemade chocolate from scratch. It’s currently freezing out in the backyard because it’s really cold now and I don’t have a freezer. So, I’ll check on it tomorrow.

I am now both God and a chocolatier.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide