Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I’ve spent about a month or two gathering materials whenever I could, but today, I’ve officially started building my costume for Comic-Con in earnest.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Holofan4life  
According to the law of alternate timelines, he shouldn’t be because if Hitler didn’t rise up to power, someone else would and that someone could potentially be a lot worse.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Holofan4life  
@Commune  
His paintings were great, but back then people value accuracy over free-form art. Most of Hitler’s drawings consisted of buildings and architecture, but they also contained various inaccuracies such as misplaced windows and wrong door heights. Plus, Hitler was only good at drawing these still structures, and wasn’t very good at drawing people and animals.

Back then, art school is some high-standard elitist crap for posh people. Nowadays, I can see Hitler (if he was alive) as a good artist, better than most.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Holofan4life

I would not call that incredible.

The perspective is wonky, and makes the building look like a flat object with a slight bend, as opposed to the obvious L shape he was going for. The fountain is also a bit slanted, making the right side seem to bulge out compared to the rest.

It’s good, not great. His overall use of color is also a little meh, nothing really pops in this picture.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
There’s also size and perspective problems, such as windows being smaller than others (look at the intersection) and oddly placed glass walls (next to the right door with stairs).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HJSDGCE, God’s Wrath

And the stairs seem to exist on some sort of tangential nether-plane.

Actually, the more I look at this pic, the more flaws I can see.

I mean, from a casual glance it is still pretty. But, it wouldn’t win any awards that’s for sure.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Lord Seraph

I’d much rather hire the guy who did Blind Guardians album covers.

full

full

Or Samwise Didier, former lead artist for Blizzard, and one time Hammerfall album artist.

full

full

full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide