Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Guys, big shocker here.  
Lucky is a descendant Orion!

If you didn’t seer that coming you have to put 5 buck in the stupid jar.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
And Champ, they stayed behind to spread the legend of the saviors and hide two of the kyutama that made up the Argo kyutama, seeing how Orion died before he was meant to because of this.

And we saw how that deathworm got one in it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Phantom Rider

Very much so. It got a LOT better once the Hurricangers and Gouraigers finally joined forces.

The main trio’s acting was still terrible though. And Tau Zant SUCKED as a main villain. He didn’t even do anything until literally the very end of the series, and is killed and used as a vessel for the Evil Will almost immediately.

He doesn’t even have an excuse for not doing shit, unlike, say, Dokuku in Shinkenger.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

There is no sound more beautiful then Tousei’s crying when he was being chased by horrors. Yami terasu is pretty good but it definitly has its rocky points.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Have they actually used the “Mega Morph Cycles” in Ninja Steel at all since their debut? I’m catching up on Ninja Steel right now and I was wondering about that.
09MurphyM

It’s once again time to start the rumors for the next sentai team. According to jefusion, a possible theme will be cops vs robbers.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m also on my third attempt at watching Ninninger… And I’m actually enjoying it this time around. I just finished episode 6, which is farther than I had ever gotten before in the show.

Takaharu still sucks though.
Background Pony #21D5
Chris Violette was in Star Trek Discovery.Guess SPD finally made it into space.I never liked him though,hope he’s a red shirt.
Background Pony #21D5
@Jarkes  
Which 9-11 theory in particular does he think is the “Truth”? I think it was Blue Senturion drunk driving his timeship.Lolz to the wallz.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Pilot Solaris

The main problem is that his actor is terrible and utterly fails at being a hothead. Practically every time he spouts his annoying catch phrase, he just kind of trails off at the end and sounds bored. Instead of “MOETE KITAAAAAAAA!” it’s more “MOete kitaaaaaaa…”
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, the suit acting and fight choreography in Ninninger is AMAZING. ESPECIALLY Kosuke Asai as AkaNinger.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Pilot Solaris

@Jarkes

Also, Takaheru seems to revel in being stupid, and that’s just offensive to me on multiple levels. A leader ought to be responsible, because he holds the lives of his teammates and comrades in his hands. It’s like how in the 2012 TMNT, Raphael stopped giving Leonardo a hard time about being leader once he actually felt what it was like to know that if he fucked up, one of his brothers could die.

I admit I haven’t watched all of Ninninger, because frankly the few episodes I did try to watch just made me angry, but I really, really hate idiot hotheads.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide