Video Game General

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Playing The Battle Cats Pop! (N3DS) now. Man, it had been years since I’ve played something this fucked up and I’m loving every single moment.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Shadow the Hedgehog
Out of all the games to play anywhere…

Yup.

BTW, why no Elder scrolls titles, Dragon Quest, Alien Isolation nor any Blood(Monolith Software FPS) remake for Vita? What exactly do Square Enix and Monolith Software have against the Vita?
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
@Cyborg_pony
Vita had potential but no one ever took advantage of it, it ended up up having a fairly lackluster library sadly, even though functionally it was quite good.

>no one took advantage of it  
Few people took advantage of it, particularly in the West. In Japan, Taiwan, HK, parts of SE Asia, and South Korea, it is doing slightly better. Also, I think Sony’s decision to not support physical UMDS was a mistake. Why give up on the format rather than improve it?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Again, in a number of games drop rates can be shitty.

Right now I’m talking about somthing in Puzzle & Dragon but I’m always reminded of other games every time it happens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.