Video Game General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hypnosryan

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

The train was very poorly implemented, all of the objects in the overworld, including background elements, were 2D sprites that had terrible rotating effects in an attempt to hide that, it had the most convoluted warp system in franchise history (not helped by the fact that, like everything in the game, you had to mark the warp points on the map yourself), the Tower of Spirits was actually WORSE than the Temple of the Ocean King despite having no time limit and not having to revisit earlier sections (instead, each section got progressively longer and you HAD to do each section all in one go; if you tried to save & quit and go back later, you had to start the section all over), the bosses were either piss-easy or bullshit hard, and don’t get me started on the Spirit Flute’s terrible input registration.
Jarkes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand EA has killed Visceral Games and delayed the Star Wars game they were making indefinitely because of “changes in design”.

Their statement also includes buzzwords like “broader experience”.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mike  
EA definitely sucks.

Especially with Battlefront 2 neigh a year after the last one with that bland as fuck chick as the lead.

Stars is just a cash grab now.
Ore-O

Squidamouche
@Hypnosryan  
IIRC, Sonic Shuffle. It’s not the worst game ever, I just think it doesn’t hold a candle to Mario Party. But it does have that minigame where Eggman does, of all things, shake a soda can and if no one picked the wrong one, he gets upset. It’s hilarious.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan  
If it’s anything like the last two, probably not.  
Also, I really hope the two cosmetic crates don’t contain tiered cosmetics…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.